★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tanzen update- 1.4.7

12-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Tanzen update- 1.4.7

New update with new puzzles. Does this one live up the the 60 new puzzles in Tangrams puzzle pro earlier this week? New color too, purple. I want red.
12-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
New update with new puzzles. Does this one live up the the 60 new puzzles in Tangrams puzzle pro earlier this week? New color too, purple. I want red.
I think this was one of my best purchases. The dev is in this forums and he keeps the app updated. I still haven't finished all of them, but more puzzles can only be beneficial

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

12-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
I think this was one of my best purchases. The dev is in this forums and he keeps the app updated. I still haven't finished all of them, but more puzzles can only be beneficial
I know. I'll never finish them all, even at the current number. May have to not update for a while, finish all of them, and then get the new ones.
12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Quote:
I know. I'll never finish them all, even at the current number. May have to not update for a while, finish all of them, and then get the new ones.
New colors and new features are always welcome though

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Quote:
New colors and new features are always welcome though
Yes. Always. But I can't keep up with the rate of adding puzzles. I had TPP beat, and they added 60 new ones.
12-14-2008, 08:01 PM
One of my first purchases and also one of the best...

Frighftully good
12-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Seeing as how I keep reading of people finishing the other game in a couple hours, I believe the puzzles in TanZen may be a lot more challenging. I don't include obvious puzzles, as I consider them filler. It's not the number of puzzles that's most important, it's the quality of them. TanZen should take days to weeks to finish the current set of puzzles.

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 12-14-2008 at 10:46 PM.
12-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Thanks, pablo19! I try to keep new puzzles, and features, coming pretty regularly.
12-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
Seeing as how I keep reading of people finishing the other game in a couple hours, I believe the puzzles in TanZen may be a lot more challenging. I don't include obvious puzzles, as I consider them filler. It's not the number of puzzles that's most important, it's the quality of them. TanZen should take days to weeks to finish the current set of puzzles.
Tangrams puzzle pro does seem to move faster, and it feels more like a game than an activity, if you understand what I mean. Tanzen is much chiller and "take it at your own pace", unlike tangrams that just throws you into the next puzzle. Also, the lack of auto-alignment in tanzen makes it less obvious where your pieces should go (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) so it takes a little more time.
12-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Quote:
No harm in updating, as your current progress always carries forward. All your finished puzzles stay finished. And all your half finished puzzles stay half finished.

Plus you don't want to miss out on all the upcoming features!