Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2014, 09:40 PM
PeteOzzy PeteOzzy is online now
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 2,694
Default Freeway Mutant (by Butterscotch Shenanigans)


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Bronxsta Bronxsta is offline
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,707
Default

Butterscotch's Flappy? Nice, I'll take it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2014, 10:23 PM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,867
Default

A new Butterscotch Shenanigans game? Where is this come from?!? Downloading.

Edit1: This is nothing like Flappy Bird, it's a 2D endless runner.
Edit2: "Music by Boxcat Games" - I didn't realize that the developers of Nameless: The Hackers and the upcoming Flying Fortress made share resources for other developers; that's cool of them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Bronxsta Bronxsta is offline
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
A new Butterscotch Shenanigans game? Where is this come from?!? Downloading.

Edit1: This is nothing like Flappy Bird, it's a 2D endless runner.
Edit2: "Music by Boxcat Games" - I didn't realize that the developers of Nameless: The Hackers and the upcoming Flying Fortress made share resources for other developers; that's cool of them.
Sounds cool

I guess "Flappy giblets" made me think the game would flappy style controls or something
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-24-2014, 10:55 PM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,472
Default

OH MY GOD THEY'VE STARTING PORTING THEIR BSCOTCH MINIS YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I am content.

Edit: Oh my god. Roid Rage is here too. (Albeit renamed)

I can't wait for Goopidemic
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Bronxsta Bronxsta is offline
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,707
Default


Youtube link | Pop Up
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-24-2014, 11:16 PM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
OH MY GOD THEY'VE STARTING PORTING THEIR BSCOTCH MINIS YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I am content.

Edit: Oh my god. Roid Rage is here too. (Albeit renamed)

I can't wait for Goopidemic
Wouldn't it make more sense to bundle them all into one app?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-24-2014, 11:30 PM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,472
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Wouldn't it make more sense to bundle them all into one app?
Well, it's kinda a long story
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-24-2014, 11:32 PM
turakm turakm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,032
Default

One of my favorite developers! Good deal
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-25-2014, 06:52 AM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,472
Default

No one else playin this masterpiece?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent