★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cut-scene Videos?

08-19-2009, 08:31 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Cut-scene Videos?

Hey guys! You know I'm working on Fallen Crusade and I have a question. What should I use for cut-scene videos? Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Slapshot

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-19-2009, 08:44 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,770
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Hey guys! You know I'm working on Fallen Crusade and I have a question. What should I use for cut-scene videos? Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Slapshot
You can try using the movie player example by Apple.
08-19-2009, 08:48 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy1233 View Post
You can try using the movie player example by Apple.
Thanks! I'll try it!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-19-2009, 08:49 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Location: Palmerston North, New Zealand
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Thanks! I'll try it!
Oh I thought you were asking about software to create a video!

The class you need is MPMoviePlayerController.

Check out Sheepish, 100+ levels of puzzle fun! With sheep!
And more about us: www.pixelthismobile.com
plus+ id: Newtz
08-19-2009, 08:52 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelthisMike View Post
Oh I thought you were asking about software to create a video!

The class you need is MPMoviePlayerController.
Ok, I'll check it out tomorrow! Thanks guys for all the valuable feedback!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.