★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Blu Studios
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Every penguin's dream is to fly, how far up into space can you go.

Help the penguin fly by touching him, and keep going until you reach the stars. But be wary the higher you go the harder the fall is.

Perfect game for spending time, if you have a long commute this will keep you entertained.

Features:
* Powerups
-Rocket: Will launch you faster.
-Magic Arc: Will launch you higher when you touch it.
-Safe net: If you miss this will save you.
-Parachute: For a safe and slow landing.
*Accelerometer: Tilt your phone to catch the power ups.
*Scalating difficulty.

We hope you enjoy this game.

Click on the Polar Bear to make him jump as high as possible, see how far you can go! Keep clicking on the bear to reach the stars. Steer the Bear towards the bonuses for a top score.
08-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Wait... Are we making the penguin or the polar bear jump?

Aside from the fact that one is from the south pole and the other is from the north pole, I dont see any polar bears in the screens. The description is confusing lol

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

08-19-2009, 09:37 PM
48 reviews on launch, all 5 stars?

I'll be avoiding this one. If you think your game sucks so much that you have to fake reviews for it, then there is no reason for me to look at it.

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
08-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Could those screens get anymore plain?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-19-2009, 09:38 PM
48 reviews? Wow.. the devs must have spent all the promo codes on themselves lol

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
08-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
48 reviews? Wow.. the devs must have spent all the promo codes on themselves lol
yep Fearless already figures it out. If you check out this dev's other game Clover Field you'll notice that that one has exactly 48 5-star ratings too.
08-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
yep Fearless already figures it out. If you check out this dev's other game Clover Field you'll notice that that one has exactly 48 5-star ratings too.
Looks like this dev just figured out the "trick". Not all their apps are like this. Soon though, wouldn't doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
08-19-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm sorry but that's kinda low for a dev to use his own promo codes for himself to 5-star his game a bunch of times.
08-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Y'know what... I'm just gonna tell 'em and see what they say. A few good reviews from members of the team, using their own accounts is fair enough, everyone wants to start out on the right foot... but 48!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Actually there doesn't seem to be any way of contacting them... they know we're on the case!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ