Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-25-2014, 07:50 PM

Default Flight Unlimited 2K15

Hi everyone,

We've been hard at work on the next Flight Unlimited simulator for the better part of a year.

This game has been re-built from the ground up. Most notably, we hired
an aeronautics physicist to create a new flight physics system for us.
The engine is pretty advanced. We've gone the extra mile to take into account airfoil shape and metrics which effect plane performance.

Below I've posted a video of a new plane creation tool we're developing.
This tool will allow you to create your own aircraft!

If you have any questions, comments, or wishes please let me know.
Your feedback is taken quite seriously...we want to make this the best flight simulation on the market.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-26-2014, 01:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

I know it would be asking a lot out of an iPad but the more regions the better. Also being able to fly cross country ( LAX to LGA) would be awesome. You would probably have to sacrifice graphics to do it though. More planes and getting started tutorials is a plus. I love flight sims, realism is a key. If your looking for beta testers I would be the first in line.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:09 AM

Looks really nice, can't wait to see some more gameplay footage!
Old 04-26-2014, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waderain View Post
I know it would be asking a lot out of an iPad but the more regions the better. Also being able to fly cross country ( LAX to LGA) would be awesome. You would probably have to sacrifice graphics to do it though. More planes and getting started tutorials is a plus. I love flight sims, realism is a key. If your looking for beta testers I would be the first in line.
We try to separate ourselves from the competition by providing highly detailed scenery. The issue with Flight Unlimited Las Vegas is that the city is maxing out the iOS device memory. That's why the city isn't larger than it is. If we use any more textures the game will crash.

The great news is we're developing a special memory management system that will load scenery on the fly in real time. This will allow us to increase the flyable area 100x. We plan on including scenery from San Francisco down to Los Angeles. The memory management system takes some trickery from our developers but I'm confident the end result will be awesome
Old 05-02-2014, 04:47 PM

i remember hearing stuff about FU3 like that it would be set in san francisco and include cars and boats as well. i wasnt too fond of the 2nd idea but just wondering, will this still be the case?
Old 05-09-2014, 07:27 PM

Here's a new video showing the elevator creation tool. You will use a tool similar to this to create your own aircraft

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-12-2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
i remember hearing stuff about FU3 like that it would be set in san francisco and include cars and boats as well. i wasnt too fond of the 2nd idea but just wondering, will this still be the case?
This might make it in an update. We want to release the game by Xmas and its a huge project considering the details and features that will be included.