★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Brute Game
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 86.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Lets Brute Game!
BruteGame Studio proudly presents ACTON POKER GAME: Liuthereland-Texas Poker War

With innovative poker game design and intuitive game play, Liuthereland-Poker War is born to bring differences to your mobile game world! It is also the starting point to learn and master Poker Game!

Get bored of Poker game with endless Deal, Hold, Raise and Fold! Try this game and fight your own poker battle! Crush your enemy with a Royal Flush!

Game features:
1Poker based action game play, which requires good memory, rigorous judgment, quick reaction and patience!
2Simplified game rules, easy to learn and intuitive to play!
3Poker suits collection and upgrading system!
5Humorous story plus gorgeous characters, do relax during game play! No need to rush!
6Tons of game modes and items for you to master and utilize!
7Lots of poker history and culture information for you to learn and master. This makes the game ideal for beginners to start their poker life!

Keep Calm and Play Poker War!
Lets Brute Game!
04-26-2016, 11:58 PM
How did this game not take off like crazy? It's great.
04-27-2016, 12:08 AM
Looks pretty cool, I'll give it a shot. Hoping that the iap isn't too gnarly.

Edit: Not bad, wish it coulda been premium though. I pass on any game these days that has me doing maths in my head trying to work out if the consumable iap system is fair or not. Give me a fair price up front any day, then you can delete and reinstall to your hearts content without losing anything.

Edit 2: I think if the thread was changed to the proper game name of 'Poker War' instead of the misspelled 'Porker War', then it might get a few more views... lol

Last edited by Son of Anarchy; 04-27-2016 at 02:17 AM.
04-27-2016, 07:05 AM
It says Poker War on my end.
I didn't notice any iap yet being necessary but then again maybe you got farther than I did already.
04-27-2016, 11:49 AM
Title fixed.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."