★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iDonutGP + Lite

08-19-2009, 11:39 PM
iDonutGP + Lite

Ivanovich Games today is proud to introduce iDonutGP 1.0, their new time-based puzzle matching game for iPhone and iPod Touch. Based on their original iDonutConnect game, iDonutGP squeezes mental speed, skill and strategy with a high level of fast-action gameplay, amusement and addiction. Players group the same type of iDonuts in horizontal and vertical pairs or trios to make them disappear. Ivanovich Games will be hosting a remunerated tournament on the popular iPhone gaming network, ScoreLoop.

Developed specifically to take advantage of the iPhone's unique capabilities and touch interface, iDonutGP is designed to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, and one of the few games that can be operated with one hand. Players group the same type of iDonuts in horizontal and vertical pairs or trios to make them disappear. The only way to win the level is to eliminate all iDonuts.

With its new "GP" designation, iDonutGP sports 45 challenges grouped in 3 levels of difficulty. It is time focused and meant to be played under a highly competitive spirit. Players can compare their skill level and global ranking as well as play 3 different types of online challenges from the ScoreLoop social platform.

In order to kick off iDonutGP's release and to promote sales, Ivanovich Games will be hosting a championship tournament on the popular iPhone gaming network, ScoreLoop. Players can receive $$ for winning. Be among the first five (5) players to beat iDonutGP's ScoreLoop global ranking by September 20th and win. The quantity of the prizes are calculated according to the game sales in its first week by the following way:

Minimal prize: 1st: $100 / 2nd: $50 / 3rd: $25 / 4th: $15 / 5th: $10 ($200)
Overcome 200 Sales: 1st: $200 / 2nd: $100 / 3rd: $50 / 4th: $30 / 5th: $20 ($400)
Overcome 1500 Sales: 1st: $500 / 2nd: $250 / 3rd: $175 / 4th: $75 / 5th: $50 ($1000)
Overcome 3000 Sales: 1st: $1000 / 2nd: $500 / 3rd: $250 / 4th: $150 / 5th: $100 ($2000)

Feature Highlights:
* 45 challenges grouped in 3 levels of difficulty
* 3 different types of challenges based from the ScoreLoop social platform
* In-game music compatible with iPod
* Constant upgrades with more features

Supported Languages:
* US English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese

System Requirements:
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later

Pricing and Availability:
iDonutGP 1.0 for iPhone and iPod Touch is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store. There is also a lite version of iDonutGP available.

Video of idonutGP: http://www.youtube.com/v/ffLZ4NAykME
Link to AppStore:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=326433337&mt=8
Lite Version:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=326444409&mt=8
Link to iDonutGP web: http://www.ivanovichgames.com/iDonutGP/iDonutGP.html

Enjoy!!

Last edited by Prab; 10-05-2009 at 01:20 AM.
08-20-2009, 02:34 AM

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=326444409&mt=8

Last edited by Prab; 10-05-2009 at 01:20 AM. Reason: lite

08-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Thanks for the screensshots
08-21-2009, 03:32 PM
it looks interesting whos willling to TOFTT im broke right now lmao

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
08-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Send a message via ICQ to JCik68 Send a message via Skype™ to JCik68
Quote:
There is also a lite version of iDonutGP available.
is it?

Add me @ Gamecenter - JCik#68
08-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCik68 View Post
is it?
Not yet

We sent both versions (lite and full) to Apple 3 weeks ago. The full version had accepted shortly but the lite version seems are delaying... Finally we have launched the game with out them beacuse actually is still in review process
08-21-2009, 03:53 PM
ah ok will wait a while (still enough time to 20th September )

08-22-2009, 03:22 AM
Impressions: fast paced challenging puzzle game, that might be little hard for casual players. I had little problems with first challenge but made after few tries - random generation mode is little bit tricky and can destroy you with one puzzle, but after some training you will get skill. There are different modes in game but main gameplay style is same, which may be feel little stereotype after some time. But highscores are definitely big motivation here + contest right now. There are also duels which add some challenging factor as well.
4/5 stars from me

btw. Is it possible to have scoreloop in English? I have it in German and can't find the way how to change it, thanks

08-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCik68 View Post
Impressions: fast paced challenging puzzle game, that might be little hard for casual players. I had little problems with first challenge but made after few tries - random generation mode is little bit tricky and can destroy you with one puzzle, but after some training you will get skill. There are different modes in game but main gameplay style is same, which may be feel little stereotype after some time. But highscores are definitely big motivation here + contest right now. There are also duels which add some challenging factor as well.
4/5 stars from me

btw. Is it possible to have scoreloop in English? I have it in German and can't find the way how to change it, thanks
I am glad you like the game

High dificulty? Reallly! i hate easy games In this game you have to concentrate and do a lot of screens before win

Scoreloop in german? I'll check it. Scoreloop theoretically respects the language of the iphone. And of course that US english are available.

Please, can you donwload the free application of scoreloop and tell the in what language appear to you?
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322303167&mt=8

moreover... With this app, the challenges of idonutGP appear immediately in your iphone using the push service of 3.0
08-22-2009, 02:20 PM
That app is in English for me, my language in iPhone is English, but in iDonut game is in English and scoreloop in German lol