★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Easy to play. Difficult to master. Impossible to put down!

NinJump Smash!

Smash your way to a new high score in this deceptively simple, endlessly fun follow up to the mega-hit NinJump game franchise, which is enjoyed by millions of fans around the world. In NinJump Smash, our fearless NinJump hero is out of shape and has put on a few pounds. He's in training to shed the extra weight and regain his athletic, ninja master abilities. Your goal is to run as far as you can through the ninja training dojo by busting wooden walls blocking your path. The controls are dead simple. Just tap to smash! But, tap too late and your ninja will face plant into the wall. Tap too early and your chubby ninja falls flat. You'll need to time each smash just right. How far can you get?

Tap to smash through walls.
Time your tap just right.
Score a point for each smash.
Compete for high scores.
Stay alive!

If you like NinJump Smash, be sure to check out the original NinJump game, NinJump Deluxe and NinJump Rooftops for even more ninja fun!

Play NinJump Smash today. It's FREE!

NinJump Smash is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like DragonVale, NinJump, Paper Toss, Dwarven Den, Army of Darkness Defense, Ragdoll Blaster, Strike Knight, Shape Shift & more. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our games. Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for game announcements and other updates.

Thanks for playing!
04-27-2014, 10:46 AM
Looks like that Japanese-style runner where you control an office guy smashing down walls or jumping over low walls.

I have high hopes for this coming from Backflip.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Game Impressions

04-27-2014, 03:52 PM
Wow, this looks... incredibly boring. Maybe that's why they are soft launching?

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
04-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Agree... Kudos to Sanuku for being able to play at this totally dull game for 10 minutes!

FaceBook: Original Dex
GameCenter: OriginalDex
04-27-2014, 06:27 PM
Huh huh, I think it's pretty fun
04-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Huh huh, I think it's pretty fun
Fun for 5 minutes.

GC: TomussMypl
04-28-2014, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalDex View Post
Agree... Kudos to Sanuku for being able to play at this totally dull game for 10 minutes!
lol i only able to play this for 4minutes. this game is boring as hell. i dunno maybe backflips already loose their touch? or maybe they only the publisher here. actually i beat sanuku, my highest score is 28 in 5minutes gameplay

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 04-28-2014 at 03:32 AM.
04-28-2014, 05:10 PM
"Impossible to put down"
Instant delete more likely.
04-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalDex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devok View Post
"Impossible to put down"
Instant delete more likely.
We all can agree that if the Team at Backflip Studios doesn`t add anything at all to the Core Gameplay of NinJump Smash the Game might become the most boring and unimaginative title in their current portfolio.