★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Testflight testers needed for Base Under Attack - Retro style space TD arcade game

04-27-2014, 12:05 PM
#1
Testflight testers needed for Base Under Attack - Retro style space TD arcade game

Hi, we need your help! We are looking for 15 testflight testers to try out our latest game Base Under Attack!

Base Under Attack is an action packed retro style space TD game with rich timing and tactics elements.

Here is little gameplay video:


The game will be released in a few weeks. We could really use your advice and feedback on how we can improve!

If you are interested, please PM me, reply to this topic, or sign up directly on testflight by clicking on this link on your phone http://tflig.ht/1dLV3oB

We will need your UDID for the game build. We will release the build by 4/30.
05-01-2014, 12:25 AM
#2
If you haven't signed up, you can still do so. We still have a few openings.

We will release the build in the next 24 hours.

05-02-2014, 01:25 AM
#3
Ok, the build has been released. We appreciate all the responses. For people who have signed up, please feel free to leave your feedback here on this thread.

We still have some spots opened. You can still sign up for the next build release.
05-04-2014, 09:18 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 272
This game is pretty good thus far the only real issue that I've run into is the immense diffuculty of the 8th level if you make the mistake of wasting your regenerations, minefields, and meteor showers. While having a simple 5 tower setup it still can have a lot of strategy and customization. Also whenever a match is lost it could use a little more time because of the advertisements that come on they can take you a while to get rid of especially if you accidentally click on them.
05-05-2014, 12:06 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 466
This game is so much fun! I really like a good TD and this is a very challenging game but I enjoy a good challenge! Really like the style of it as well. Excellent job on the game!
05-05-2014, 04:13 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 23
Really good TD game. It's very difficult (that's good) so it will take a few tries to beat a level. There is still a lot strategy involved even with the limited towers and spots. Good job overall.
05-06-2014, 12:25 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anteye5 View Post
This game is pretty good thus far the only real issue that I've run into is the immense diffuculty of the 8th level if you make the mistake of wasting your regenerations, minefields, and meteor showers. While having a simple 5 tower setup it still can have a lot of strategy and customization. Also whenever a match is lost it could use a little more time because of the advertisements that come on they can take you a while to get rid of especially if you accidentally click on them.
Thanks for the feedback. Actually when the advertisement pops up, the time to continue does stop running until it's in the foreground. But, I took your advice and adjusted the time to 9 seconds from 5. As for the difficulty, it wouldn't be challenging if it was too easy I will take a look at it though.
05-06-2014, 12:27 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah0706 View Post
This game is so much fun! I really like a good TD and this is a very challenging game but I enjoy a good challenge! Really like the style of it as well. Excellent job on the game!
Glad you like it
05-06-2014, 12:28 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough-Rider View Post
Really good TD game. It's very difficult (that's good) so it will take a few tries to beat a level. There is still a lot strategy involved even with the limited towers and spots. Good job overall.
Thank you. Really appreciate you taking the time to try it out.
05-06-2014, 12:30 AM
#10
I will release a new build in the next 48 hours with some updates on the graphics. I have 5 more spots opened on testflight. It's not too late for you to sign up.