Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-27-2014, 12:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Testflight testers needed for Base Under Attack - Retro style space TD arcade game

Hi, we need your help! We are looking for 15 testflight testers to try out our latest game Base Under Attack!

Base Under Attack is an action packed retro style space TD game with rich timing and tactics elements.

Here is little gameplay video:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

The game will be released in a few weeks. We could really use your advice and feedback on how we can improve!

If you are interested, please PM me, reply to this topic, or sign up directly on testflight by clicking on this link on your phone http://tflig.ht/1dLV3oB

We will need your UDID for the game build. We will release the build by 4/30.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

If you haven't signed up, you can still do so. We still have a few openings.

We will release the build in the next 24 hours.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Ok, the build has been released. We appreciate all the responses. For people who have signed up, please feel free to leave your feedback here on this thread.

We still have some spots opened. You can still sign up for the next build release.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:18 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This game is pretty good thus far the only real issue that I've run into is the immense diffuculty of the 8th level if you make the mistake of wasting your regenerations, minefields, and meteor showers. While having a simple 5 tower setup it still can have a lot of strategy and customization. Also whenever a match is lost it could use a little more time because of the advertisements that come on they can take you a while to get rid of especially if you accidentally click on them.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:06 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

This game is so much fun! I really like a good TD and this is a very challenging game but I enjoy a good challenge! Really like the style of it as well. Excellent job on the game!
Old 05-05-2014, 04:13 PM

Really good TD game. It's very difficult (that's good) so it will take a few tries to beat a level. There is still a lot strategy involved even with the limited towers and spots. Good job overall.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by anteye5 View Post
This game is pretty good thus far the only real issue that I've run into is the immense diffuculty of the 8th level if you make the mistake of wasting your regenerations, minefields, and meteor showers. While having a simple 5 tower setup it still can have a lot of strategy and customization. Also whenever a match is lost it could use a little more time because of the advertisements that come on they can take you a while to get rid of especially if you accidentally click on them.
Thanks for the feedback. Actually when the advertisement pops up, the time to continue does stop running until it's in the foreground. But, I took your advice and adjusted the time to 9 seconds from 5. As for the difficulty, it wouldn't be challenging if it was too easy I will take a look at it though.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah0706 View Post
This game is so much fun! I really like a good TD and this is a very challenging game but I enjoy a good challenge! Really like the style of it as well. Excellent job on the game!
Glad you like it
Old 05-06-2014, 12:28 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough-Rider View Post
Really good TD game. It's very difficult (that's good) so it will take a few tries to beat a level. There is still a lot strategy involved even with the limited towers and spots. Good job overall.
Thank you. Really appreciate you taking the time to try it out.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I will release a new build in the next 48 hours with some updates on the graphics. I have 5 more spots opened on testflight. It's not too late for you to sign up.