YouTube preview video

Concept Art:

Fire World

Wind World

Earth World

Water World

Real game user interface screenshots:

Gameplay screenshots:

Last edited by z3dd; 05-23-2014 at 03:04 PM..
Old 05-11-2014, 02:05 PM

Great game ! Do you plan to add more characters ?
Old 05-23-2014, 03:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awertos View Post
Great game ! Do you plan to add more characters ?
Yes we have designed almost 30 monsters. We plan to add them in the nearest future.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

We've launched global server. Previously there were 3 servers, not its only one. It means that you can play with other whenever you are in America or Europe.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:05 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

artwork looks impressive, dloading niw to try, dunno how I missed it.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:37 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
artwork looks impressive, dloading niw to try, dunno how I missed it.
I agree. Looks impressive!

Ok cloudpuff. Ya think sometime you can come out and play? ( this game,)
Old 05-31-2014, 07:12 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

The store seems expensive and the second mission set requires you spend over 30,000 coins to pass (at least my second set does) by purchasing an item for your monster, cheapest item is over 10k and the last mission in the set is to skip the mission, which costs 20,000 coins to buy, I've been playing for the last hour and have just over 1,000 so it's gonna take an awful lot of grinding which is a real shame as the art is gorgeous and the game itself is lots of fun, I was going to purchase a coin pack to show support but now that I know I'm gonna be stuck at level two forever, as there's no way I'm blowing 20k needlessly skipping a mission. All purchases are purely cosmetic so it doesn't stop me from playing but knowing I'll not be climbing the ranks etc takes a lot of the fun away.

Lavender if you pm me your Facebook details I'll request you then I'll challenge you in game, my Facebook account is set not to accept requests so I'll have to add you, it's just a fake one I set up for games to get the coins for liking etc. it'll prob be sometime tomorrow but I don't mind beating you haha
Old 05-31-2014, 07:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
The store seems expensive and the second mission set requires you spend over 30,000 coins to pass (at least my second set does) by purchasing an item for your monster, cheapest item is over 10k and the last mission in the set is to skip the mission, which costs 20,000 coins to buy, I've been playing for the last hour and have just over 1,000 so it's gonna take an awful lot of grinding which is a real shame as the art is gorgeous and the game itself is lots of fun, I was going to purchase a coin pack to show support but now that I know I'm gonna be stuck at level two forever, as there's no way I'm blowing 20k needlessly skipping a mission. All purchases are purely cosmetic so it doesn't stop me from playing but knowing I'll not be climbing the ranks etc takes a lot of the fun away.

Lavender if you pm me your Facebook details I'll request you then I'll challenge you in game, my Facebook account is set not to accept requests so I'll have to add you, it's just a fake one I set up for games to get the coins for liking etc. it'll prob be sometime tomorrow but I don't mind beating you haha
Oh my gosh you are so funny. My face book is a fake one too. I mostly use it for coupons and times when I have to have for a game or discount. LOL

I haven't even tried the game yet, but, I don't mind beating you either!!! He he

I don't see myself spending that much on a game either. I don't mind spending a small amount in support of the developers, but when they are consumable IAPs, it very easily becomes too much quite quickly.

I'll use that money on other trivial things like, um.... Food and gas! LOL
For Anyone else reading this... It is a joke!
Old 06-01-2014, 02:54 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:

Thank you for your feedback. Yes we need to balance price of items. We need also to adjust skip mission price. Do you have some ideas how much should items cost ?
Old 06-01-2014, 04:02 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3dd View Post
Thank you for your feedback. Yes we need to balance price of items. We need also to adjust skip mission price. Do you have some ideas how much should items cost ?
To be honest, I think things like skip missions should be highly priced otherwise players will just skip though them all, it's having to skip a mission as a quest that puts me off, those 20k coins could be used towards something more useful in the game and should I want to skip a mission in future then I'll pay but that would have been my choice, if that makes sense.

One thing I def would have bought is a reasonably priced doubler, I always drop a couple of quid on doubters in these types. But as for pricing in general I dunno, I honestly have no answer for that, items need to be within grasp but not too easily acquired as I know you need to make money. I personally would just be happy to not have the skip mission as a mission, If this is one of the earlier ones I worry about what paywall I'll hit next. it's brilliant though that everything is cosmetic.

Ill Look through the games I have that is like this and pm you some of their pricings if you like?