★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Deadbeef number 1 free app...

12-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Space Deadbeef number 1 free app...

Woah, just yesterday it was number 6 on the list.

Now it jumped up to numero uno.

If I recall correctly, its just a alpha maybe beta demo right?

Just one level repeating itself and getting gradually harder?

Did they update it with something amazing? Or is it simply untapped potential people are just now trying?

Please, inform me, I would of course play it myself but sadly Im getting my iPod Touch tomorrow or the day after via delivery...

Thanks for any info

-crunchy
12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrunchynuggit View Post
Woah, just yesterday it was number 6 on the list.

Now it jumped up to numero uno.

If I recall correctly, its just a alpha maybe beta demo right?

Just one level repeating itself and getting gradually harder?

Did they update it with something amazing? Or is it simply untapped potential people are just now trying?

Please, inform me, I would of course play it myself but sadly Im getting my iPod Touch tomorrow or the day after via delivery...

Thanks for any info

-crunchy
I like it but yes, it is very repetitive. But pretty fun, and worth $.99 or so.

12-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
can't wait to play this but i have 3 games that i received promo codes for that i must play/review first

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Send a message via AIM to Renare
Overall I find the game to be quite entertaining. However, I would love to see the ability to move up and down via the accelerometer. That would make the game more playable in my eyes.

The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound. That is why some people may appear bright, until you hear them speak.
12-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know if there are plans for this developer to make even more levels, enemies, weapons? This game looks dope as hell! Can't wait to get my iphone and play it!

Gamecenter: dub.D.dub
12-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJonez View Post
Does anyone know if there are plans for this developer to make even more levels, enemies, weapons? This game looks dope as hell! Can't wait to get my iphone and play it!
That would be awesome!
I can only say, for a free game this is great, it has good graphics even if its lacking in the gameplay department.
12-15-2008, 10:27 AM
I enjoyed this game but I ended up deleted it cause I needed to make room for new games...

It will get put back on once it updates!