App description: *STORY
You are Agent RX. One of the best agent from ISEN. Unfortunately ISENs secret military base,a floating fortress called ARIES has been compromised by unknown assailants. Only with stealth infiltration can recover ARIES. Are you up for it?

*GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW
AGENT RX :Infiltration Zero is a single player top down stealth game, that places players in an espionage world where they would be required to solve puzzles to get around enemies to complete their goals AGENT RX is created on UDK engine, and has arguably one of the best environments and graphics for a top down stealth game.

*FEATURES:
This game is a stealth game with puzzles and story

Hide inside objects with by taping on them

Simple tap to hack computers

Simple touch controls (A TAP-TICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION):
-A taping certain intractable objects would allow players to interact with certain objects
in game for puzzle solving, attacking, opening doors, and much
more.

Gadgets:
-Players will have gadgets
at their disposal to solve certain puzzles or
help them through difficult obstacle.

# Visit our facebook page for more info and news:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agent-RX/256671104497165

# Please give any feedbacks / suggestions /issues /bugs reports /etc ,for us to improve the game.
04-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Oooh nice.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-28-2014, 11:01 PM
"Snake? Snake! Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!"

Can't hug every cat.
04-28-2014, 11:25 PM
This actually looks good.

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-29-2014, 12:03 AM
Is it just me or do the controls look a little touchy? Seems like it would be an issue in later levels, sneaking while "hugging" walls. Does look pretty sic!
04-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Where did this come from? I have just seen 3 minutes of video, but it looks very good... Did anyone TOFTT? Impressions? Game length?
04-29-2014, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Where did this come from? I have just seen 3 minutes of video, but it looks very good... Did anyone TOFTT? Impressions? Game length?
yes, actually this game is quite surprising where the stealth action also pack with puzzle, but also theres a lot of flaw that need to be fix. i only play this for a while so i can't tell much about it(as you can see in the video i put above), but I'm sure at a later levels the gameplay will become more complex and more engaging.
the cons so far is the action icon is too small to touch(hide, attack, open) so i missed it occasionally, also they need to put some path finding system for our main character so if you touch a little bit far from it, our agent can find its own way to its command location without having stuck by wall or other obstacles. the last one is, please make the laser trap more visible, the current one is too thin to be noticed

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
04-29-2014, 02:54 AM
Pretty cool game. The music reminds me of MGS, but very simple one touch gameplay. Two issues so far, needs better path finding especially when hugging walks and the icons could be a bit more responsive or just a tad bigger. But so far I like it.
04-29-2014, 05:16 AM
This looks too good to be true.