★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Clock*Rocket Games frantic 3D zombie shooter poses the question: What are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere, with all your guns, surrounded by all these freaking zombies?

DEADSHOT

three guns,

five lives,

and every zombie in hell.

How long can you survive the horror?

DEADSHOT aim for the head!

Copyright 2009 Clock*Rocket Games

Keywords: game, shooter, arcade, zombie, horror, survival

Features:
- Frantic survival-horror action!
- Stunning 3D, 360-Degree game world!
- Horrifying 3D Zombies with dozens of animations!
- Switch between three (3) different weapons in real-time.
- Precise head-shot (instant-kill!) modeling for all weapons.
- Score extra points for consecutive head-shot kills.
- Unlock achievement ranks by accumulating total kills.

Languages: English

Requirements: iPhone operating system version 2.2.1 or later

What the reviewers are saying about DeadShot:
- "This game is a blast! Simple, but a lot of fun if you like to blast zombies."
- "All I can say is that deadshot is full of roflberrypwncake and LOL-tastic win!!"
- "Deadshot is a great zombie shooting game and at .99 highly recommended."
- "This game is great if you like a lot of blood."
- "I highly recommend this game for its presentation and great atmosphere, smooth responsive controls, and zombie theme."
08-20-2009, 04:44 AM
Tried the Free version. It's incredibly simple, it's got a certain low-rent charm, the zombies are animated nicely and it's all quite enjoyable, but it stops just as it seems to be getting interesting.

I might actually buy it, though I'm not quite sure why. Probably for the same reason I'd rather watch Bad Taste or Braindead than the Three Colors trilogy.

08-20-2009, 08:14 AM
Are you supposed to be on some kind of frozen tundra?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-20-2009, 08:20 AM
Looks that way. Probably why you can't move - your feet are encased in ice.
08-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Tried the lite version. Not bad. It's in that "mindless zombie blasting fun" kind of category. I may just drop a buck on this one.
08-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to chrisrushing
Left a review via iTunes.
08-21-2009, 11:44 AM
Bought it. As said, mindless zombie-blasting fun. Right now there would be only two improvements I'd like to see: being able start at a higher level and removing the screen in-between levels so that it is continuous action.
08-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Having a lot of fun with this little game, the spatters of blood in the snow is great!

Does anyone else find the shotgun and sniper rifle under powered? Seems going for headshots with the pistol does better than anything else, I only end up using the other weapons when I'm out of pistol ammo (and the first few zombies in the level where using the sniper rifle is worthwhile for the zoom).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Well, the shotgun ends up being pretty useful when the undead want to give you a group hug. By knocking them back it also provides a little breathing room if they don't die right away.
08-21-2009, 12:00 PM
looks nice, its cheap and everything but i hate when devs say stuff like "stunning 3D"........ who falls for that??? if u ask me it just makes the devs look bad.