Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-30-2014, 12:42 AM

Default Stickman Basketball (by Djinnworks)

Now available for iOS and Android

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

We would love to hear your impressions!
Old 04-30-2014, 01:02 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Great, I was waiting for this one, just bought it and will post a review soon after playing it!
Old 04-30-2014, 01:03 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Great, I was waiting for this one, just bought it and will post a review soon after playing it!
I'm on the fence as of now so I await your thoughts
Old 04-30-2014, 01:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

Ok so I just played a quick game and I have some mixed feelings about this game. Lets start with the most important, the gameplay, its overly pretty good and fun, this is clearly an arcade game, not a simulation, so dont expect anything too deep, there are two bottoms pass and shout (when attacking) and switch plus block/steal (when defending). I wish there could be another bottom to actually throw the ball (pass dunk) or dash, but those are very minor problems and can be updated in the future. So the game itself is good, but what really annoys me is the IAP system, why on earth do I have to pay, watch videos or like on facebook to unlock all the teams? I just paid 60 NTD (about 2 US dollars) for a game (which isn't so much) but can't play with my team (Boston) if I dont watch those stupid (sorry for the word) commercials, and to make it worse, not all modes are available from the start (which is ok if I could unlock them by playing) because I was asked to pay or to like the game on facebook... So this game is good yes, but I really dont like those ads, facebook and IAPs.
Without those ads, facebook and IAPs I would definitely give this game 4 stars as it is fun.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_3816.PNG (510.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png IMG_3817.PNG (515.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png IMG_3818.PNG (482.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png IMG_3820.PNG (506.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png IMG_3819.PNG (721.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-30-2014, 01:36 AM

Finally!

Will buy and try later:-)
Old 04-30-2014, 02:27 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Ok so I just played a quick game and I have some mixed feelings about this game. Lets start with the most important, the gameplay, its overly pretty good and fun, this is clearly an arcade game, not a simulation, so dont expect anything too deep, there are two bottoms pass and shout (when attacking) and switch plus block/steal (when defending). I wish there could be another bottom to actually throw the ball (pass dunk) or dash, but those are very minor problems and can be updated in the future. So the game itself is good, but what really annoys me is the IAP system, why on earth do I have to pay, watch videos or like on facebook to unlock all the teams? I just paid 60 NTD (about 2 US dollars) for a game (which isn't so much) but can't play with my team (Boston) if I dont watch those stupid (sorry for the word) commercials, and to make it worse, not all modes are available from the start (which is ok if I could unlock them by playing) because I was asked to pay or to like the game on facebook... So this game is good yes, but I really dont like those ads, facebook and IAPs.
Without those ads, facebook and IAPs I would definitely give this game 4 stars as it is fun.
Thanks for your mini review. I'm also on the fence, must admit i cant stand games which want to spam your facebook or 'like' something (i use facebook just for family/friends). May wait to see if a future update changes that, graphically the game looks great, nice fun game of basketball but big no to watching videos/liking facebook etc so i'll wait
Old 04-30-2014, 02:51 AM

Thank you for the feedback. Actually all teams should of course be available right from the start, this was a configuration error on our side. We just updated the configuration, do you mind trying it again and check if all teams are available now?

Quote:
Old 04-30-2014, 03:22 AM

I'm going to most likely pick this up as most of their other games are awesome.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
Thank you for the feedback. Actually all teams should of course be available right from the start, this was a configuration error on our side. We just updated the configuration, do you mind trying it again and check if all teams are available now?
Good. I'm glad things are repaired. I'm picking this up now. I have a file on my phone of all stickman games. I swear, I love just about every game. Auto racing needs to be next! Lol
Old 04-30-2014, 03:26 AM

Solid game. Lots of fun. Only the video thing isnt very well made on a paid app.

Otherwise good game.