Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-30-2014, 05:17 AM
Sanuku Sanuku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,983
Default Plax - (by Raphael Blanchet)


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-30-2014, 05:23 AM
Sanuku Sanuku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,983
Default Game Impressions


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up



Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-30-2014, 06:01 AM
Raph3Arts's Avatar
Raph3Arts Raph3Arts is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 255
Default

Hi guys!

I am the developer of this amazing game and I am really proud to present it to all of you today!

If you have any question or comments please feel free to post them here Will try to get back to you ASAP!

Have fun!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-30-2014, 06:31 AM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,538
Default

I was lucky enough to beta test this!

It's a great twitch game with a focus on making you go crosseyed as you try to control both of the Plax

The multitasking is what really makes things challenging, but there's other really cool mechanics too.

The game has an interesting handful of powerups as well, which add to the variety

And, according to the developer (that lovely gentleman Raphael up yonder^^) there's a new update coming soon that adds some cool new game modes!

There's 3 sensitivities too:
1x: "absolute" touch
2x: "relative" touch
1.5x: right in the middle! (What genius thought of this?!)

So yeah, highly recommended for twitch fans!

Last edited by JCho133; 04-30-2014 at 06:37 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-30-2014, 07:38 AM
Capricornman Capricornman is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,804
Default

Just watched the promo and it's looks hard but in a very good way. Just one thing I'm intrigued about is the title of the game. When I first read PLAX I immediately thought of the mouthwash rinse for controlling plaque around our teeth!
All that aside it looks great
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Raph3Arts's Avatar
Raph3Arts Raph3Arts is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Just watched the promo and it's looks hard but in a very good way. Just one thing I'm intrigued about is the title of the game. When I first read PLAX I immediately thought of the mouthwash rinse for controlling plaque around our teeth!
All that aside it looks great
Yeah right it's funny because here, I've never heard about a mouthwashing product called PLAX, someone pointed it out to me in the upcoming thread and the game was already in a highly advanced state so we couldn't change it! I hope that it won't turn off some people cuz we have a really awesome game!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-30-2014, 09:57 AM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,538
Default

Capricornman, where are you from? The UK? Bc I'm in the US and I've never heard of

Maybe you should put a big disclaimer at the top of the description that says "NOT MOUTHWASH"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-30-2014, 09:58 AM
Capricornman Capricornman is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph3Arts View Post
Yeah right it's funny because here, I've never heard about a mouthwashing product called PLAX, someone pointed it out to me in the upcoming thread and the game was already in a highly advanced state so we couldn't change it! I hope that it won't turn off some people cuz we have a really awesome game!
I wish you much success with this game!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Capricornman Capricornman is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Capricornman, where are you from? The UK? Bc I'm in the US and I've never heard of

Maybe you should put a big disclaimer at the top of the description that says "NOT MOUTHWASH"
I'm from Canada and it's raining and cold outside right now. Come on May flowers lol
Yep I can go to any local drug store or Walmart and buy a bottle of Plax( I'd never use it though )

Last edited by Capricornman; 04-30-2014 at 10:08 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-30-2014, 10:20 AM
christopherrocs christopherrocs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricornman View Post
i'm from canada and it's raining and cold outside right now. Come on may flowers lol
yep i can go to any local drug store or walmart and buy a bottle of plax( i'd never use it though )
im from canada to
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent