★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** IndieCade Selected Showcase at E3 ***

"[...] it may just be the best game you play all week." - Cult of Mac

"Your new favorite iOS game is the beautiful "and then it rained" " - PCMag

"[this game] is unlike anything youve ever played before" - AppAdvice

"... and then it rained is exactly the experience it wants to be. [...] it almost looks like someone turned iOS 7 itself into a game." - 148 Apps

" and then it rained absolutely nails the iOS platform..." - Apple'N'Apps

"Challenging Fun in a Simple Design" - Indie Game Mag

"Every time I think I've seen the last, best new puzzle game idea, another game comes out of nowhere to blindside me." - TUAW

a game as simple as challenging a unique interactive, visual and acoustic experience

English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish

One-Finger-Gameplay Build for Touch Screen Universal App iCloud Support Game Center Support No inApp Purchases Just Pay and Play

... and then it rained is a minimalist arcade game as well as an acoustic and visual experience.

Set in an abstract world, you have to catch colored and different sounding rain drops by dragging and reordering matching towers, resulting in a rhythmic and nearly meditative world of sounds and colors.

The gameplay is optimized for mobile devices: It's simple at the beginning with intuitive one-finger-controls, but later levels require fast thinking and good reaction times.

Different game modes let you decide whether you want the game to be a relaxing, Zenlike experience or a swift and difficult challenge.
04-30-2014, 07:36 AM
Woah, this looks like a pretty sweet minimalistic game

Anyone New Zelanders care to give it a shot?

04-30-2014, 07:50 AM

Game Center ID: copaeci
04-30-2014, 08:11 AM
Another purchase on the shopping list.
04-30-2014, 08:39 AM
They spelled coming wrong. Anyways, looks interesting.
04-30-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm assuming that since the app description says 'Game Center Support', it has achievements. Can anyone confirm this?

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!
04-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Hey there,

my name is Daniel and I'm the developer of the game. We're very happy that you like the style of the game. The last hour was a little confusing for us because it seems like an old version of the game went for sale (We uploaded a new version to correct the spelling mistake) but the new version 1.0.1 should be in store now.

We hope you have fun with the game. Let us know what you think and what we could improve.

Yes, the game has achievements. 44 currently.

04-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Game Impressions

05-01-2014, 09:11 AM
In my opinion, this is probably the most underrated app this week. I love it! I always loved the sound of rain and this game perfectly integrates it into a puzzlish game. Not sure what genre this fits into but this is a great relaxation game
05-01-2014, 09:19 AM
We're really glad to hear you like the game. This really means a lot to us. And yeah, we had the same problem with the genre. We're currently going with arcade game although it doesn't really fit the game's atmosphere.