Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-30-2014, 08:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Zombie Gunship Arcade (by Limbic Software)

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 05-01-2014 at 12:04 AM..
Old 04-30-2014, 09:10 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Arguably the best flappy-type game i have played. Tis easily the most action-filled, and the sights and sounds are just perfect.

What started out as an april fool's joke has become one of my favorite games.

Oh, and as a flappy-type game, this game is HARD.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:52 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Arguably the best flappy-type game i have played. Tis easily the most action-filled, and the sights and sounds are just perfect.

What started out as an april fool's joke has become one of my favorite games.

Oh, and as a flappy-type game, this game is HARD.
I'd say this is more jetpack joyride than flappy bird. But regardless, I want it.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:27 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
I'd say this is more jetpack joyride than flappy bird. But regardless, I want it.
Jetpack Joyride is hold to fly upward, accelerating the longer you touch the screen. This is tap to shoot and jump. More flappy than JJ by that defn to me.

Honestly at first i was holding down coz i thought it was more JJ which turned out to be wrong.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:37 AM

Old 04-30-2014, 11:22 AM

Here's a cool video of how to score 612 in Zombie Gunship Arcade: https://everyplay.com/videos/5047345
Old 04-30-2014, 05:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

God bless you Limbic Software.(!) Please note that you are exempt from following statement, to a degree.

to EVERY single individual out there that has been involved with creating a FLAPPY BIRD CLONE, I have a question for ya's.

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

Quit what your doing, pack it in, throw it in a trash bin and get a new job. If your plagiarizing off of someone else's success to "compete" in a market, you need to either: A.Quit and get a new job, or B.Murder yourself for being a ecological parasite to the gaming community. Now some's people's gonna read this and be like, "WhOA! What's this guy sayings here? This iz twos much heres. This iz outs ofz lines."

Wells. -I means well. -Anyways, I'm glad to have finally gotten that off my chest. I was more than seething, far more deeply apathetic, than just simply loathing. In the not so distant past now, back when the App Store was so virulently infested with FLAPPY BIRD CLONES, I, who has been a gamer since the Galeco(I would just like to mention), became overwhelmingly filled with such a feeling that it truly is indescribable. That is except maybe to say that I was about ready to quit mobile gaming myself. I do need to mention though however, when TouchArcade had their 'Flappy Jam' that I did actually enjoy. I felt as though TA recognized the fore coming plight and tried to help spur a creative curve for developers to hopefully lean towards being a Flappy-Like game instead of a (insert derogatory word of choice here; if you'd like) Flappy Bird Clone. Big emphasis on that very last sentence. Huge emphasis. Ok? Alright, I've said all I have to say about this now. Look I've even stopped spelling 'flappy bird clones' in CAPS. I really do feel so much better.

With that all said, this is definitely a flappy-like game and not a flappy bird clone. I only point that out so nobody possibly misconstrues their own thoughts on my own intelligence. I am looking forward to playing this as soon as it hits the U.S. store.

Oh, what's that? Yeah, no I haven't played this yet. I obviously just felt this was a proper place to sound off on Flappy. I do apologize to any parties that I may or may have offended, cloners and all. I am on very rare occasion this sharply critical of others. Nor this uncouth either. It was just that Flappy Madness, it just.. it just really got to me. Like bad. I never downloaded, loaded an app page, etc. for any of the clones, just waited for it all to run it's course, fade out, just quit already. But it didn't, it just wouldn't stop.. for so long.. so Frikken long... I'm learning to live with the PTSD though and I have learned to enjoy mobile gaming again. I hope to return to my former self as a prominently sarcastic wise-ass one day. I've been making progress.

-hmm, a thought to myself, out loud, shared amongst you. "I feel Flappy" That'd be a good parody song to that 'I feel happy'. Like how Weird Al use to do. A rip-off song about rip-offs. It would be perfect.

Last edited by TheCalm1; 04-30-2014 at 06:09 PM..
Old 04-30-2014, 06:40 PM

I just dont get what people find so addictive about flappy games am i the only one that gets frustrated within two seconds
Old 04-30-2014, 07:38 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Houston, the eagle has landed !

Thank you Sheiva for this fast fix, works fine. Brilliant service Devs.
(Getting closer to you, watch out...)

Besides this "beep" that doesn't do justice to this hypnotical hammer soundtrack at all (wondering if people use it), the "i like" button is totaly missplaced Only my thumb should be down there.

These kind of games are just perfect little timewasters if the train is five
minutes late again. Each to his own, of course.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalm1 View Post
God bless you Limbic Software.(!) Please note that you are exempt from following statement, to a degree.
Thanks for your insight! We originally had this as an April Fools' joke, but because we received so many positive feedback on our social channels, we decided to develop it. We want players to ultimately have a mission in Zombie Gunship Arcade; kill zombies and dodge the humans, all while enjoying a classic arcade level of difficulty. We promise, you will not be mindlessly flapping in this game.