[OPEN BETA TESTING] Physics Based iOS Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Liquid Sunshine Labs, May 1, 2014.

1. Liquid Sunshine Labs

Liquid Sunshine Labs Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2013
    #1 Liquid Sunshine Labs, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    Hi, I am currently working on a physics based iOS game and I am looking for people to beta test it. If you would like a chance to play the game before it comes out, please send me a PM with your UDID and respond to this thread.

Thanks,
    Joshua

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Sounds good, I sent a pm.

3. Liquid Sunshine Labs

Aug 20, 2013
    Awesome, thanks! We still have slots open if anyone else wants to join.

4. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    So far I'm very impressed, I'm up to the 6th level (the last one I think). The graphics, controls, music and physics are all very nice. The game has only crashed once on me. The only thing it needs is more levels. With some more levels I would definitely spend 1 to 3 dollars on this game. Good job!

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Great, can't wait to start beta testing this game.

6. Ok, pm sent.

7. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    PM me I will give it a try.

8. Liquid Sunshine Labs

Aug 20, 2013
    Thanks for the comments Rough-Rider. I really appreciate it. I will definitely be adding more levels so hopefully that should keep you occupied. :)

9. Liquid Sunshine Labs

Aug 20, 2013
    We still have some slots left if anyone still wants to beta test the game.

10. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    What a very Nice surprise! This game is challenging and very fun, I am enjoying it and I am very looking forward to its next update. It's well polished and colourful. I wished there could be more level design (not only canyon like but also forest, mountain or even field) as it would give the game a real plus.

11. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Even a night level would be great, similar to now, but dark, and the liquid could be bright and help you guide to your goal (do I make any sense?) I think adding some natural elements would really make it awesome

12. schaffy

schaffy Member

May 8, 2014
    Are there any screenshots available?

13. Liquid Sunshine Labs

Aug 20, 2013
    I would rather not disclose screenshots to the general public although if you want to test the game feel free to PM me.

14. schaffy

schaffy Member

May 8, 2014
    seeing a screenshot would be a reason for wanting to test the game or not ;)

15. Liquid Sunshine Labs

Aug 20, 2013
    Just added support for iPad, so now you can test it on your iPad too.

16. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Pretty neat liquid puzzle game. Checked it out on the iPad. The user interface is simple - just a list of the levels. Most levels have a section where you need to manipulate something in the scene to flow the color into specific areas marked with a colored dot.

The levels are unlocked one by one, however inside a level you can skip to the next level... There isn't a tutorial, so you have to guess what to do - and I'm not quite sure what is expected on level 7 or 8 - it's different than the previous ones. It looks like there are some levels where you may need to be quick to manipulate the screen?

Overall, interesting liquid puzzles - would certainly benefit from a tutorial and a bit more of an explanation for some of the levels. Look forward to any updates!

17. legit_sauce

legit_sauce Active Member

Jun 1, 2014
  18. Broli95

Broli95 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I've got an iPhone 5, can I try it?
    Ps: NM, just read the first post, gonna send a pm

19. Liquid Sunshine Labs

Aug 20, 2013
    Thanks for the review secondtime. Yeah, some of the levels aren't beatable, I just wanted to see what you thought of them. But the first five levels for sure are beatable. I also totally agree with you that a tutorial is necessary. Thanks so much for participating in the beta test. I should be sending out some more updates shortly.

20. Broli95

Broli95 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Ok, so far I've played almost 20 levels and I have to say that I do really like the game overall; however a tutorial should be implemented and some levels should be more guided because, at times, I felt lost and didn't know what do. Anyway, with some changes, this game could really become a hit in the App Store. If I had to give a vote I'd say 3.5/5 (the vote is related only to this beta version, I'm pretty sure that the final version will be MUCH better, I've got high hopes for this game)