★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage - $4.99 "Complete Game" IAP (66% off)

05-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage - $4.99 "Complete Game" IAP (66% off)

05-01-2014, 09:00 PM
I bought the entire unlock on day 1, played one level and haven't fired it up since. Gosh I wish I'd waited. Ah well.

05-02-2014, 04:39 AM
What's the significance of 66%
05-02-2014, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmmta View Post
What's the significance of 66%
In Episode III, when Darth Sidious orders the Republic Army to exterminate the Jedi Order, that command is codenamed Order 66.

This is an excellent game, if any of you guys have any interest in Star Wars. There's a huge amount of content here, both in terms of game modes and unlockables, there's no F2P elements (if you purchase the unlock all IAP, you're really getting the whole package. No other IAPs are pushed on you) and the story perfectly blends the Star Wars and LEGO formulas (it's not for nothing that this is the game - or rather "games" - that spawned the gaming franchise that LEGO nowadays is). If you're a Star Wars fan and if you find LEGO's brand of humor amusing, then by all means jump on this!
05-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerc View Post
In Episode III, when Darth Sidious orders the Republic Army to exterminate the Jedi Order, that command is codenamed Order 66.

This is an excellent game, if any of you guys have any interest in Star Wars. There's a huge amount of content here, both in terms of game modes and unlockables, there's no F2P elements (if you purchase the unlock all IAP, you're really getting the whole package. No other IAPs are pushed on you) and the story perfectly blends the Star Wars and LEGO formulas (it's not for nothing that this is the game - or rather "games" - that spawned the gaming franchise that LEGO nowadays is). If you're a Star Wars fan and if you find LEGO's brand of humor amusing, then by all means jump on this!
I owned the original Lego Star wars (original trilogy).

Is anything different in this compendium regarding the original trilogy?
05-02-2014, 06:16 AM
I just noticed all the Star Wars titles are on sale, probably coz of May 4th.

May the 4th be with you.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I owned the original Lego Star wars (original trilogy).

Is anything different in this compendium regarding the original trilogy?
Nothing is different. I played the Original Trilogy game a couple of years ago (though that wasn't the first LEGO Star Wars game, the Prequel-centered one came out first), and everything in here regarding those levels is exactly as I remember it!
05-02-2014, 06:50 AM
I used to have Lego Star Wars for DS but never completed them. Just bought for iPad and boy are the graphics so much better! How does this compare to the bigger console versions?
05-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

May the 4th be with you.
Haha, my daughter thinks you're a genius for coming up with that.

Just realised that sounds sarky, it's not, she genuinely thinks it's hilarious.
05-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

May the 4th be with you.
Had no idea that was a thing, thank you for bringing to my attention.

Happy Star Wars Day.