App description: This game is not similar to other puzzles. You will have to use logic and imagination simultaneously to fulfill the task.
There are 100 puzzles in the game. The task will get more and more difficult from level to level, but in the hardest moment you will be able to use hints.
We tried to do our best to make the tasks difficult, but the game is easy and fun to play . To win, it is enough to connect the dots on the game field in such a way to make shapes that match the pattern. We are interested in your opinion about the game, that`s why we will be glad to receive your feedback.
05-02-2014, 07:23 AM
#2
Fellow puzzle fans may enjoy this one. Picked it up a week ago or so and have almost completed it. You connect dots with lines and try to make the shapes on the left side. A few twists keep it interesting. Overall nicely designed.

05-02-2014, 07:52 AM
#3
I must be missing something. You must go back to menu to restart? Quite stupid if so.
05-02-2014, 08:37 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I must be missing something. You must go back to menu to restart? Quite stupid if so.
Yeah, there are a couple of design flaws. That is one of them. Granted, that process still takes less than 2 seconds, but still. You can also undo any of the lines by just tapping on them, but that in turn messes up your star score at the end of the level. Not great, but I just didn't really care about my score, since it felt like a somewhat arbitrary system that discouraged experimentation.

The other flaw is that the controls of connecting the lines can be a bit touchy as the detection areas are a bit small, but it didn't bother me too much.
05-02-2014, 09:47 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbsicle View Post
Yeah, there are a couple of design flaws. That is one of them. Granted, that process still takes less than 2 seconds, but still. You can also undo any of the lines by just tapping on them, but that in turn messes up your star score at the end of the level. Not great, but I just didn't really care about my score, since it felt like a somewhat arbitrary system that discouraged experimentation.

The other flaw is that the controls of connecting the lines can be a bit touchy as the detection areas are a bit small, but it didn't bother me too much.
Yeah, not a big deal but neither is making a restart button. Otherwise fun.
05-02-2014, 01:00 PM
#6
Nvm, dont wanna start one more pointless debate

Last edited by Duke12; 05-02-2014 at 01:14 PM.
05-02-2014, 02:26 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Nvm, dont wanna start one more pointless debate
? No debate here, you're right, there should be a restart button.
05-02-2014, 03:23 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbsicle View Post
? No debate here, you're right, there should be a restart button.
No no, that was actually edited post. Originally posted about something entirely different.
05-02-2014, 03:45 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
No no, that was actually edited post. Originally posted about something entirely different.
Oh ok, gotcha.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.