★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Max Hudson
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.9 MB
  • Version: 2.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Free for a limited time!

"Impakt is everything that you want in a handheld device game. It is both quick and fast-paced and definitelydefinitely addictive, but in a very good and healthy way! So whats not to like about this games app, then? Nothingabsolutely nothing." - 96apps.com

A simple dot game.

Fast paced, addicting, and satisfying, Impakt will give you something to do in between classes or before bed.

Combine fast reactions with simple directed swipes and brief judgement calls. This game will keep you on your toes and wanting to play over and over again until you can beat your previous high score.

Download it today to see what you've been missing out on.

Music: bensound.com

maxhudson's comments:
I'm a 19 year old (poor) 1st year at California Polytechnic State University and I've developed an iOS game called Impakt over the past few months.

The game is an arcade-like game where you start out as a small dot and are only able to eat dots smaller than you (larger ones will end the game) and as you eat small dots you grow and are able to eat the larger dots. Its extremely simple and straightforward.

Let me know what you think, and since I'm poor, maybe tell your friends about it if you like it so I don't have to buy ads!

Note: There's a sound bug that's going to be fixed in 6 days - for now you can fix it by double tapping mid-game and pressing the mute button!

Thanks!

06-11-2014, 01:12 AM
I like your game but I wish it had ipad support. Also, I think the controls could be tweaked to react quicker. Also it would be nice to have some kind of indicator that you are large enough to absorb the other dots.
06-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I like your game but I wish it had ipad support. Also, I think the controls could be tweaked to react quicker. Also it would be nice to have some kind of indicator that you are large enough to absorb the other dots.
There is an indicator. The dots subtly change colour as you grow. You can absorb paler dots but not darker ones.
06-12-2014, 07:29 AM

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)