★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch - CA] Fanuts - Fantasy Football (by Innova Co.)

05-02-2014, 10:13 PM
[Soft Launch - CA] Fanuts - Fantasy Football (by Innova Co.)

Quote:
CA Soft Launch info:

The Game is Soft Launching in Canada. Size of the app is 94 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
At last! Your team has won the WorldCup and attained the Champions title!
However, the elation is short-lived. Foul villain known as Necromancer steals the Cup and destroys your hometown and favorite stadium. Now your team must learn to play dirty, find the Necromancer and get your Cup AND your glory back.

FANUTS is an unusual “Football vs Evil” game, where dirty tricks and cheating are all encouraged. Train your team, build helpful Gizmo-guns to match against those that don’t accept the fair play - villains, skeletons, pirates, robots and other fairy-tale scum.

FANUTS changes the game rules for football manager games out there:

●Your very own football island with all necessary comforts - You got it.
●Ball guns, Sleep Inductors, Goal Stoppers and other Gizmos - In Stock.
●Adventures and football matches agains fantastic villains - Yes, sir!

FANUTS is a football manager where you can influence the match with special devices called Gizmo or Gizmo guns. You gather parts and energy to help your guys get a hold of victory and move further in your adventures. You also upgrade your football island to open new facilities that give you the edge over opponents and help snatch back the WorldCup.

Key features:

Football island - This is the home of your team, where you build and upgrade in order to give your men best training and Gizmos possible. And also to venture forth to the top charts and new opponents.

Gizmo guns - In any given fair play, the one who cheats more wins. And this is where the big guns come to rescue. Build and upgrade Gizmos to back up your team where it counts. Proper Gizmos, loaded and upgraded, allow the guys run, kick and score like hell, so never underestimate their power.

WorldCup - To get that precious WorldCup back, you have to win most treacherous opponents, and prove that you’re worthy enough to even face them.

So what are we waiting for? Join the game and start the carnage!

iPhone Screenshots:

05-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Game Impressions

05-03-2014, 12:37 AM
With the upcoming World Cup hype, I am so happy to see a fun soccer game. Gonna DL once it's available worldwide!
05-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Ahh sadly I was hoping this to be america football.. lol. That's practically the only sport I watch.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
05-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Hmm.
Can you be the skeleton team? Is there mp online?
05-03-2014, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Ahh sadly I was hoping this to be america football.. lol. That's practically the only sport I watch.
Lol. I thought the same thing. I downloaded it anyway. It looks interesting.......even though it's soccer. Lol
05-03-2014, 05:32 AM
I call it football and I'm pretty sure it's one of feh most popular sports in the world outside the US? But yes sounds like Blood Bowl or as close to it as I can get on my phone. Going to try.