Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-02-2014, 10:19 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Empires of Sand (by Digital Things)

Old 05-03-2014, 01:46 AM

Default Game Impressions

Old 05-03-2014, 05:29 AM

Sounds interesting and looks good, going to download and try.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:28 PM

Hi!

I am part of Codigames, developers of Empires of Sand. First of all, thanks for the post and the video

We are still in development, adding new content every week, and the game is currently in softlaunch in Canada and Spain. But, I leave here some codes for those who don't live there and want to give it a try:

LHHM96TAEAK9
6Y7XNAF3NF6A
T76WH39JNLEP
PXTKFPHYWYTN
M6RYJLAKEXTA

If someone picks up a code, please say it here.

Of course, any comment you have about the game is more than welcome

If you have any question about the game, just let me know
Old 05-19-2014, 05:37 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I just download the game this weekend and I liked it. I knew the studio from Infinity Space, which is a good game, but kind of boring after a few days.

However, I think I can play Empires of Sand for months. I am a huge fan of tower defense games and this game has a lot of potential.

It is clearly inspired by Kingdom Rush, but has some new elements like prayer towers. Furthermore, it is not only about defending your base, you have to send troops to your enemy (It reminds me to Defenders of Ardania, a TD game for PC from Paradox).

Instead of adding skill points to a skill tree, like Kingdom rush, here you have to build things in your city in order to unlock some new magics and habilities. I'd prefer the skill points systems, but I can live with this sort of Clash of Clans management.

There are two game modes: campaign and PvP. The campaing is still in development, but the three scenarios I played are quite good. The PvP needs some balance, but it is promising.

P.S.: I am from Spain and the game is available here, so I didn't use any of the promocodes.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:45 AM

I've only played one round of this so far and so far I'm really liking it. There seems to be a lot going on in the game that I haven't gotten to, so I can't give a proper review yet, but I will say that if you liked Kingdom Rush, you will probably like this. It's definitely worth the download. I'll try and play a little later and dig into it more.

NOEN

FYI, I downloaded on my Canadian account, so I don't know if the promo codes are still available or not.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Grabbed 6Y7XNAF3NF6A. Thanks for the chance to check it out early! I'll see if I can fund some time to try it out today.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:15 AM

Hi!

I've just want to share with you our new teaser trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

The game is still in softlaunch in Canada and Spain, but I can share with you some promocodes if you want to give it a try

We have relased version 1.5 with a new game mode: Plunders. Now, you can attack other pharaohs and steal gold and stone.

Last edited by vtamarit; 06-02-2014 at 06:18 AM..
Old 07-25-2014, 03:45 AM

Hi There!

Quick update about the game!

Empires of Sand will be worldwide available next week on the App Store (31st July)

It seems that the promocodes I shared were all used, so if you want to give it a try right now, you can use one of these iTunes keys:

66ME3FPK49LH
AL6KMPJH37HE
7R3HKYAKXWWN
LF7RYLNWR9TW
9WYHFPFHYTXP

If you grab one, please post it here

The game has evolved and now it has four game modes: PvP, Plunders, Campaign and city management. The campaign has 14 scenarios (and we are working on new levels)

Hope you like it!

Feel free to ask anything about the game
Old 07-25-2014, 04:20 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks! I took 7R3HKYAKXWWN. All the ones below this are used. Thanks random lurkers.

I love the art style and am not much of an online person but I LOVE td especially Kingdom Rush. I'll have to try this for myself and give some impressions I'm mainly in it for campaign as usual.

Edit: Can't play it. Why did you increase the iOS requirement? So it locked me out. You'd be able to let more people play this way instead of just ios7. Bummer. Well that's pretty disappointing.

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 07-25-2014 at 04:39 AM..