Will Gameloft make a gangstar 5?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ipodrocks123, May 4, 2014.

1. ipodrocks123

ipodrocks123 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure. I really like the series almost as much as the GTA games. So are they?

2. TheGrimCreeper

TheGrimCreeper Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    If they do, I'm hoping it'd be a major upgrade from Gangstar Vegas. GV had the worst driving/damage mechanics ever. Point blank. Enemies took too much damage as well, which resulted in anni being depleted very quickly, and having to spend money on ammo frequently. When I first or Gangstar Vegas, I was really hype about it. I loved it. Now, it's just crap to me. I prefer Gangstar Rio more than I would prefer Vegas.

3. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    I hope it'll be NY.
    Or even better, play as a cop in NY.

4. utume2

utume2 Member

May 6, 2014
    Its only a matter of time, before the next one is released.

In this regard, Gameloft never disappoints. :rolleyes:

5. promo87

promo87 Member

May 8, 2014
    Mobile App Developer
    NewYork
    I will say yes they are surely going to make Gangster5, because they are the one who never disappoints anyone.

6. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Still waiting

7. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    A long time after g 4

8. Lentend

Lentend New Member

Feb 5, 2016
    How is it that today I randomly search this and after almost 2 years of this thread being dead someone comments on it?

9. dudewelcome

dudewelcome Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    HOT DAMN!! This is EXACTLY the situation I'm in, and on the same day! Talk about a coincidence..

I've been playing some Gangstar Vegas lately, and as an avid fan of the GTA series (I have and actively play all of the ports on the App Store and have beaten every game from the first to V), I actually REALLY enjoy GV, at least now that I've gathered a lot of resources and have a good variety of weapons and vehicles. I hope another one's on its way, and I hope if it is, they'll improve movement and maybe add some variety to the shooting (Although going on rampages and fighting gangs is actually a lot of fun).
    Honestly, this game is still a blast IMO and if a new one's on its way, the biggest changes I'd like to see are less aggressive f2p elements, better optimization, and functional multiplayer (God, multiplayer would be so much fun in this game)