Help at gta san andreas URGENT !!!
Hey everyone, whasup.
I'm here 'cause i'm playing gta san andreas for a really long time to get 100% completion.
I've looked at the internet and i got a list with a checklist for doing 100% then i've started the journey.
Yesterday at my list i just needed to do the chilliad challenge and it would be done.
But, for my surprise it shows me now 99,47% and i don't know what else i need to do.
Please don't reply asking if i've done something or etc... In my mind i've done everything but i just need 0,53% what means that i just need to do one more thing
I've my save here for download so anyone can be a super hero and look for me at the stats or somewhere that tell me what else i need to do PLEASE
Save game :
Anyone can help me out ? Serious i need
Thanks a lot !!!
In order to achieve 100% completion in GTA: San Andreas, you have to do the following:
• Complete ALL storyline missions. (Including Woozie's missions in Las Venturas).
• Collect ALL pickup items:
• Complete ALL vehicle challenges:
Mount Chilliad Challenge
• Finish ALL Stadium Events:
• Learn ALL new moves from all 3 gyms.
• Complete Ammu-Nation shooting range (Lvl 12)
• Complete ALL odd job missions:
Firefighter (Lvl 12)
Paramedic (Lvl 12)
Vigilante (Lvl 12)
Taxi Driver (50 fares)
Pimping (Lvl 10)
Freight Train (Lvl 2)
• Get ALL 30 vehicles to the Import/Export crane.
• Win ALL racing tournaments:
Las Venturas Road
Las Venturas Flying
• Finish ALL 4 (optional) schools with at least bronze on each test:
• Purchase ALL 29 safehouses
• Complete ALL asset missions:
Los Santos courier mission (Roboi's Food Mart)
San Fierro courier mission (Hippy Shopper)
Las Venturas courier mission (Burger Shot)
Zero's RC Shop (involves storyline-style missions)
Wang Cars (involves storyline-style misisons)
Hunter Quarry's Quarry Missions
Upon achieving 100% completion, you're rewarded $1 million, and other rewards. A message will pop up notifying you achieving 100% completion.
Last edited by TheGrimCreeper; 05-06-2014 at 12:14 AM..