★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: TimeBom, LLC
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 1.11
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: What do you need for success? Preparation. What do you need for the preparation of robbery? Money!
You will fling yourself into the thief's world, and become a person who takes everything he sees, and sells all that he can steal. You will be able to improve everything for money, that will allow you to steal more, better, faster.
The game is a genre of objects detecting during a certain period of time. If you find all items - you will win. Fail and prison are guarantees. But do not be upset, when you get out of jail, you will be able to continue your "career".
Level will be successfully completed when you discover all compulsory subjects, which are marked with red dot in the list of items required to steal . After accomplishing the level, you need to sell all the items in the store, and if you have enough money, upgrade your tools for theft.
Missions
This game has 12 levels (rooms), 2 of which are free to enter, if you don't have a penny in a pocket and you possess the basic items required to commit theft. To get to the other levels, you will have to pay money and to watch that there is enough place in your backpack for all items required for theft.
Make it EASIER
Your basic flashlight allows you to see only a small part of the room from the very beginning, but with the upgrade of the flashlight, the illuminated zone will become more and more. On the last level you will recollect with nostalgia the beginning of your career with a flashlight, the light of which was not more than a light from a match.
Make it FASTER
With each purchased shoe upgrade, you will increase the time given for you to inspect the room by 30 seconds. You can collect diamonds to earn extra seconds . Main thing is not to overdo.
Steal MORE
To complete of all rooms successfully, you will need larger bag, because the number of compulsory subjects required for passing the level increases with each level. Besides, the larger bag is, the more items you can carry at once without having to go back to the room constantly.
08-20-2009, 07:17 PM
hmmmm having just read about art thief...maybe i should concentrate my new found criminality less specifically

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

08-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Are any of those screenshots of actual gameplay, or just a crapload of instructions?

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-20-2009, 08:11 PM
nothing worse than posting screenies with bad grammar! come on! Remain time... Remaining Time. Crystalls.... Crystals, it doesnt really bother me all that much, but a lot of people get mad over this!

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1
08-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk04a4 View Post
nothing worse than posting screenies with bad grammar! come on! Remain time... Remaining Time. Crystalls.... Crystals, it doesnt really bother me all that much, but a lot of people get mad over this!
Oh, just come out of the closet and flash your grammar Nazi badge like the rest of us.

08-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Oh, just come out of the closet and flash your grammar Nazi badge like the rest of us.
08-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Flippin nice!

Check us out in the new book 500 Things to Eat Before its too Late by James Beard Lifetime Achievment Award Winners and Authors of the Roadfood column in Gourmet Magazine, Jane and Michael Stern. This is BIG people!!
Read About us in the SJ Mercury News
08-20-2009, 08:26 PM
lol well the non nazis about anyone want to toft

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
08-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post

08-20-2009, 08:53 PM
This game sure does have a cool icon. Anyone willing to try it out and post comments?