★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: No. 1 Top Paid Action Game in UK, Canada, and Australia in September!
No. 4 Top Paid Action and Arcade Game in US in September!

----------------------------------

iTune reviews:

"Hands down the most addictive app for The iPhone!!!!!" Foley629
"Max Awesomeness" beatguru13
"Best game ever!!!" Valerie24
"I laughed while playing this game more than any other app..." Gchrisf
"I PLAYED TIL MY BATTERY DIED !!!! Need to say more???" CRAZYSUE

----------------------------------
Max Injury is a simple and addictive game everyone can enjoy!

Meet Max, the state of the art Crash Test Dummy. Equipped with the latest in ultra-sensitive impact sensors, he is the ultimate tool for physical Punishment. Push, pull, fling, and throw Max in 16 exciting, mayhem filled levels that are guaranteed to never play the same way twice!

The harder Max hits, the the higher your score. The more objects Max hits, the higher you score. You get the idea.

Put Max to the ultimate test and rack up those damage points and compare your score with testers all around the world!

The game features:

-Advanced 3D Physics system gives Max the most realistic ragdoll motion.
-Elaborate injury score keeping and bonus system makes Max Injury fun and addictive.
-Multiple costumes to dress Max in!
-16 Levels of addictive mayhem!
-Paste Photo of your friends onto Max's face + Save the screen!
- Online Global Hi-Score. Can you be the world's toughest tester?
- OpenFeint Support
08-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Looks awesome!!

08-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Didn't we see a game named Steps or the like that talked about this? My kids will like it. Their favorite mode in Skate / 2 is "hall of meat".

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-20-2009, 07:40 PM
I think Stair Dismount was the first game like this, also Truck Dismount. They're both available for free online so they might give a bit of insight into this game... assuming it doesn't have any drastic changes.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan791 View Post
Looks awesome!!
It's a blast!

They have the video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEFqV_5M5nY

so looks like they have to replace the humans with a dummy to through Apple's censor. I didn't know my iPhone can do 3D ragdoll and still runs fast!
08-20-2009, 08:34 PM
was checking this game out, it doesn't look like the momentum physics are accurate. Should be more momentum crashing into things.
08-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
was checking this game out, it doesn't look like the momentum physics are accurate. Should be more momentum crashing into things.
yea...i got it. who doesnt want to push someone down the stairs on your phone...er ipod?

the ragdoll physics are actually really good......i think the level you saw in the video with the with the off "momentum physics"....is the last level. its like a big ass ice slide with little chunks stickin out......so you arent really smashing into those....but jumping off of em.haha

i dont know if that made sense but the games pretty solid....has eight levels of time killing pleasure. from the level select screen it looks like they left room to add more levels later(just have a list of the 8 levels on the left side of the screen)....hopefully.

the gameplay is pretty standard to these type games i guess....they give you a certain amount of "flicks" er whatever to flick the little dude around. i think 3 of the 8 levels have a power shot meter thing......you know.....a little power meter(haha i dont know how to explain it).....so you can flick your ragdoll sky high. has the online highscores for every level.....i guess thats it.

i have the highest score on level 7......i got stuck in a wall and slid all the way through.haha

me likey

just throwin in my 2 pennies...
08-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
yea...i got it. who doesnt want to push someone down the stairs on your phone...er ipod?

the ragdoll physics are actually really good......i think the level you saw in the video with the with the off "momentum physics"....is the last level. its like a big ass ice slide with little chunks stickin out......so you arent really smashing into those....but jumping off of em.haha

i dont know if that made sense but the games pretty solid....has eight levels of time killing pleasure. from the level select screen it looks like they left room to add more levels later(just have a list of the 8 levels on the left side of the screen)....hopefully.

the gameplay is pretty standard to these type games i guess....they give you a certain amount of "flicks" er whatever to flick the little dude around. i think 3 of the 8 levels have a power shot meter thing......you know.....a little power meter(haha i dont know how to explain it).....so you can flick your ragdoll sky high. has the online highscores for every level.....i guess thats it.

i have the highest score on level 7......i got stuck in a wall and slid all the way through.haha

me likey
Hi All,

Here's a few promo code for people to try the game. If you could review or rate the game we would appreciate it.

Note the next version we will tune the scoring and have the feature for pasting a photo on the dummy.

4MEKWKRARYTJ (TouchArcade)
NFRMYXWPAMK6 (TouchArcade)
HEH3E6WWW9KL (TouchArcade)
MYTTFNPKM6RJ (TouchArcade)
HM3HAT6E74NJ (TouchArcade)
XF9KJE9A43TX (TouchArcade)

Boxy
08-24-2009, 12:26 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I got a code.
Forgot which one thanks!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon