★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: OK, I lost my iPhone.

12-14-2008, 10:28 PM
OK, I lost my iPhone.

Lost my phone Friday night. Dont know if it was at the bar, the cab home, or somewhere at the house. No calls have been made since my last one, and I am assuming the battery is dead since it goes straight to voicemail. I have over 125 apps, either free or paid. I am probably close to $200 on apps. I have a couple thousand songs and a couple of movies too. I also play my games all the time, so it is very important to me. Not to mention has over 300 contacts on it which I do not have anymore.

What do I do? Can ATT track it using GPS?

Thanks, and shit I am pissed.
12-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigers30cocks0 View Post
Lost my phone Friday night. Dont know if it was at the bar, the cab home, or somewhere at the house. No calls have been made since my last one, and I am assuming the battery is dead since it goes straight to voicemail. I have over 125 apps, either free or paid. I am probably close to $200 on apps. I have a couple thousand songs and a couple of movies too. I also play my games all the time, so it is very important to me. Not to mention has over 300 contacts on it which I do not have anymore.

What do I do? Can ATT track it using GPS?

Thanks, and shit I am pissed.
Sorry about your phone, but i dont think you are gonna be able to get much help here. I think at&t could possibly find the area where it is, but not the exact location. If you had the phone tracking app from the appstore, you could see its location from your computer.It would be best to call at&t and see what they can do.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
12-14-2008, 10:35 PM
this post is not about "iPhone and iPod Touch Games"