App description: **Named in Apple's Best of 2014**
Over 10 million downloads worldwide!

RETRY puts you in control of a loop-the-looping, 16-bit airplane. Master the one-touch controls and navigate your way through treacherous obstacles with hair-raising stunts. It wont be easy so get ready to RETRY!

Pocket Gamer UK, Gold Award Winner!
Unforgiving, relentless, soul-crushing, precise, gorgeous, addictive, fantastic - RETRY is all these things - Peter Willington, Pocket Gamer UK

Retry earns its place on the App Stores must-play list. - Chris Holt, Mac World

Brutally challenging and well worth playing. - Carter Dotson, Gamezebo

The right balance of intensely frustrating and I cant put it down! addiction - Rob Thomas, 148Apps

8/10 - GSMArena.com
90/100 - PocketGamer
4.5/5 - Modojo

-----
RETRO 16-BIT GRAPHICS!
SLICK SYNTHESIZER SOUNDTRACK!
FLY HIGHER WITH MODIFICATIONS!
DAILY CHALLENGES!
UNLOCK NEW WORLDS!
FLY. CRASH. REPEAT.
-----

*Note:
RETRY is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.

Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy

This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.

iND's comments:

05-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Ok, flappy like?
I first thought it was another flappy like game, but it was not after I downloaded and played, it was so much fun and really it's called RETRY for a reason. Almost missed a great game.

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-06-2014 at 12:33 PM.

05-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
Ok, flappy like?
Yea, it's a flappy like game. I never got into the whole flappy craze, but this game is actually really good. It's level based too, so there's actually a reason to keep playing besides just trying to top your high score. It's definitely worth a try if you have a One of the 3 accounts.
05-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Woah. Yes please.
05-06-2014, 11:30 AM
sorry for double post the gameplay, but i promise I'm taking a different route with this one, LOL,

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
05-06-2014, 11:36 AM
This is really really good.
05-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Looks a lot more like Whale Trail than Flappy Bird to me, but now every super hard game will get that tag.

Downloading.
05-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Nice find! I'm going to be all over this when I get back home!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
05-06-2014, 11:41 AM
I can't stand flappy bird games and the 10000s clones but this looks great. Level based , great graphics (more 16 bit than 8 bit). I'll give this a go when it's out worldwide for sure. Looks to be a great idea from Rovio, pushing the flappy bit game further