★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Most addictive games for HIGH SCORES !!

08-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Most addictive games for HIGH SCORES !!

Any suggestions for those games that make you want to play just one more time to get on the Local / Global high score list ?

Examples of my favorites are: (not including any line drawing games)

Orbital -------My new addiction
Doddle Jump
Moxie
Paper Toss
Quick Turn
Slapstar
Racer

Any suggestions for games you just gota get that high score ? (or die trying) .............LOL

Last edited by cranker; 08-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.
08-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Moon Drop. Outstanding game. Also SkyBurger and Scoops. Or every other NimbleBit game.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

08-20-2009, 09:19 PM
I tried Skyburger and it seemed to go on and on and take so long, it did not hold my interets but I do like Scoops so maybe I should have another look. Anyone having trouble with the global high scores on Scoops ?
08-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Send a message via MSN to darchinst Send a message via Yahoo to darchinst
ill keep an eye on this thread just cause that's the kind of game i've been gravitating toward lately, and i'd like someone to suggest one i haven't played yet.
anyway, the ones i'm playing at the moment:

minigore
orbital
baseball slugger
flight control
aqua globes
urban kick academy
racer
gold keeper
DrawRace

currently switching back & forth between: Infinity Blade, Kosmo Spin, Wispin, Sentinel 3, Pix'n Love Rush, Word Warrior, WordFu, Solipskier, Fruit Ninja, and some others..
08-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I tried Skyburger and it seemed to go on and on and take so long, it did not hold my interets but I do like Scoops so maybe I should have another look. Anyone having trouble with the global high scores on Scoops ?
Nope. Not me.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Orbital is amazing but impossible I've spent hours tryin to get a really high score hours p. Also must.eat.birds is fun but difficult to.
08-20-2009, 09:31 PM
Send a message via MSN to darchinst Send a message via Yahoo to darchinst
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbxz47 View Post
Orbital is amazing but impossible I've spent hours tryin to get a really high score hours p. Also must.eat.birds is fun but difficult to.
orbital is awesome, and as hard as any game out there. I really like must.eat.birds, and yes it gets rough, just not as rough as orbital. can't believe i forgot that one, it's on my page 1..

currently switching back & forth between: Infinity Blade, Kosmo Spin, Wispin, Sentinel 3, Pix'n Love Rush, Word Warrior, WordFu, Solipskier, Fruit Ninja, and some others..
08-20-2009, 09:31 PM
Mine are

doOdle Jump
scoops
minigore
pewpew
glypha
peggle
bookworm
and UKA

Man these games get the most play from me and they are mostly free sans minigore, peggle, bookworm, and doodle Jump
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Minigore
Orbital
Flight Control/Harbor Master/Lion Pride
Lunarcy
Jounce
Inkvaders

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Frenzic, my best score is nowhere near anywhere remotely close to those on the scoreboards