App description: -- 50% off for a limited time only --

"Delightful" The Guardian "A good surprise" New York Times "Whimsical, magical, and enchanting" Touch Arcade "A truly special game" Kotaku "Amazing" TUAW "Pretty, complex and deep" Pocket Gamer

Kiwanuka is an action-puzzle game with an entirely new game-mechanic designed uniquely for touch screen. Guide the tiny citizens, instruct them to build towers, knock the towers over to grab ledges, then use them as bridges to reach the exit. Success requires careful thought and perfect timing.

More media reviews:

"A brilliant, beautiful, unique experience. Everything from the sounds, visuals, and just the vibe of the game all come together to create one of the most interesting little games Ive played." - Touch Arcade, 5/5 and Game of the Week

"An elegantly smart game." - Cult of Mac

"Its nuts!" - IGN

"A hidden treasure." - SlashGear

"The game looks great." - Pocket Gamer

"In an increasingly-long line of delightful puzzle games on iOS, Kiwanuka is one of the best. It sees you guiding a colourful collection of characters to freedom using a glowing staff: like a neon-infused Lemmings built for touchscreens." - The Guardian

copaeci's comments:

[/CENTER]
05-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Woh... came outta nowhere and now has my attention.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-07-2014, 10:51 AM

Seems it's a nice one, a great itunes description may help the game grow/rank, just saying.

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-08-2014 at 02:41 AM.
05-07-2014, 10:59 AM
that low poly graphic always catch my eyes i'll pick this up later

Game Center ID: copaeci
05-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
Seems it's a nice one, a great itunes description may help the game grow/rank, just saying.
Well, this does look interesting but I have no idea what the heck this is. I'd need some imps or vid or something so I know what this is/how it plays.
05-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Well, this does look interesting but I have no idea what the heck this is. I'd need some imps or vid or something so I know what this is/how it plays.
I second that. I hope the GC includes achievements.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
05-07-2014, 06:00 PM
This looks bizarre... Yet intriguing
05-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Would like to see some game play vids before I hit the buy button later. It looks pretty fascinating from the screenshots but at $1.99 I'm assuming there's got to be some huge content.
05-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Is it a lemmings like?