★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "OMG. Where is the last dungeon in this world?!"

Welcome to Real Real Dungeon!!!
This is a brand-new puzzle game with bingo style!

There's no time to waste! Let's move!

A great lightning arose, so that the airship was wrecked nearby the island Cardia.
Marco and his crew decided to fix the airship and escape from the island.
Defeat the monsters with bingo cards and get the repair kit!

[Game Features]
Wacky characters & Tongue weapons!
Crazy monsters with full of animations!
Play without an internet connection!
Survive in infinite mode! Who is the winner? The monsters or you?
Explosive combos with exciting attacks! Ka-pow bam boom!!
05-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Finally getting round to trying out some of the games in my folder so there'll probably be a few more coming if that's ok. This is looking like a keeper for me though; plays a little like Sword and Poker, which is a massive compliment for me. I loved those games and really miss them!

Edit: And it's no longer in soft launch. Sorry guys, I'm a moron!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Pete just keep finding good game for us. Thanks
05-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Finally getting round to trying out some of the games in my folder so there'll probably be a few more coming if that's ok. This is looking like a keeper for me though; plays a little like Sword and Poker, which is a massive compliment for me. I loved those games and really miss them!

Edit: And it's no longer in soft launch. Sorry guys, I'm a moron!
Plays like sword and poker?? That sold it for me.

Though I can't actually tell what gameplay it is from the caps but it does have the similar art style. I'm excited to try this one.

Btw, PLAY WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION is a feature I'd love to see on more game descriptions. That'll sell me. Funny how a couple years ago this wasn't even a thing. Internet only games are all the rage...... not.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
05-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Game Impressions