★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MTV Networks
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.1 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: #1 Overall app in the UK!

Any jerk can smash a car. But it takes skills to park it proper, serious. Do you have it? Take the #1 parking game known on AddictingGames.com as Parking Lot 1, 2, or 3, with you while youre on the road or just walking around.

Using the touch screen controls, guide your car through the parking lot to the flashing parking spot. Combine your driving skill with your speed to get the best time and score. 40 levels makes this a game you go back to again and again.

Features
- 40 levels
- On-screen driving controls
- Vibration when you crash
- Double Tap to center car
- Multi-screen parking challenges

iPark It! - AddictingGames collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data) and connects with 3rd party social media applications. User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content and advertising; and manage and improve Nickelodeon's services. For more information regarding Nickelodeons use of personal data, please visit the Nickelodeon Group Privacy Policy: http://www.nick.com/info/privacy-policy.html. Our Privacy Policy is in addition to any terms, conditions or policies agreed to between you and Apple, Inc., and Nickelodeon and its affiliated entities are not responsible for Apple's collection or use of your personal user data and information.Use of this app is subject to the Nickelodeon End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/info/eula.html.

peter000's comments:
Addicting Games might well be on its way to create another hit series on the iPhone this time! It should do very well from its existing fan following itself, considering the fact that the game has crossed over 10 million gameplays for the three titles. Here's wishing good luck to iPark It!

08-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter000 View Post
Addicting Games might well be on its way to create another hit series on the iPhone this time! It should do very well from its existing fan following itself, considering the fact that the game has crossed over 10 million gameplays for the three titles. Here's wishing good luck to iPark It!
Please, tell us more.

08-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter000 View Post
oh god.....

must resist..........

although since you popped by, do you have anything to say about the ratings and reviews you added for your own game at launch?

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
08-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Vids? Pics?
08-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Ipark It

Yaah, I have heard about it, But didnt get an actual description till now.got a brief picture from your post.Thanks Peter...
08-21-2009, 01:24 AM
I assume that peter and jessica are either the same person or somehow affiliated with the developer.

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |
08-21-2009, 01:27 AM
ahhhahahaha

funny stuff man.......cant fool these forum people

just throwin in my 2 pennies...
08-21-2009, 01:30 AM
hmm why would she join just now just to say that...

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-21-2009, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Yaah, I have heard about it, But didnt get an actual description till now.got a brief picture from your post.Thanks Peter...
LMFAO, ban the shill developer. hahaha

now this is one of the funniest things I have EVER see on here.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
08-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Wasn't there another game that actually had you driving and parking the cars?
What was it called?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer