★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ChocChocPop is the sweetest Match-3 game on App Store ever! With the chocolate theme and the fun gadgets, it offers you a completely new experience in Match-3 genre!

Help Emily to sort out the chocolates in her candy shop and discover new chocolate types to play with. Come and have some chocolates. It's so sweeeeeeeet!

- addictive game play.
- realistic 3D rendered chocolates (real eye candy)!
- 4 game modes: Classic, Arcade, Puzzle and Endless.
- special gadgets (power-ups) in Classic and Arcade modes.
- 14 chocolates to be revealed through out the levels in Classic and Arcade modes.
- 110 puzzles in Puzzle mode.
- 3 profiles for game progress (auto-save after each level).
- Auto detect iPod music and use it as background music.

Recommended for fans of Bejeweled 2, Jewel Quest and Zookeeper.

pluto6's comments:
This is FREE this weekend. I have been playing for a little while, and it plays pretty nice. It is another match 3 but has a different graphic style that some will really like. It has chocolate - when is THAT ever a bad thing. Can use iPod background music. Multiple modes. Different powerups - for instance uses a "lips" powerup to "eat" a chocolate that you select when no more moves are present.

Apparently App ID changed and they are offering it free due to the change (otherwise old purchasers would have to repurchase) - check it out..

I have to say after playing it even a little more - this is quite a nice polished app. Graphics are "americanized" anime to me, but pretty good.

Has modes for Classic - Arcade - Puzzle - and an Endless mode.

Lets you have 3 profiles. Help screens explain the game and the powerups. Has proper resume, and lets you play music in the background.

This little gem has as much going for it as some of the paid apps. This one is definitely worth picking up this weekend.

08-21-2009, 08:43 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to chrisrushing
Yeah i'll tell my wife about this one.

08-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the heads up!

Downloading now...

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
08-21-2009, 09:42 AM
pretty cute graphics dling
08-21-2009, 09:56 AM
cool, thanks!

d/l as well

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-21-2009, 09:59 AM
really nice. Tried classic mode and it goes on for too long, but arcade mode seems to fix that. Luckily classic mode can be quitted and then resumed. And there are still other two modes I still have to try! Really a nice game.
08-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Thanks. Just tried it and not bad at all, probably most polished free puzzle game I came across.
08-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Getting this purely because it makes me hungry.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-21-2009, 11:41 AM
this game is really good, used to play it a year ago
08-21-2009, 12:52 PM
This game is basically bejeweled but way cuter. Puzzle mode is added . . . no analogue in bejeweled, but seems designed for kids...might get hard eventually, but you wouldnt want to slog through the ridiculously easy levels to get there. Even my seven year old might be bored by puzzle mode. Arcade mode may be challenging, didnt give it a long enough try.

Wife is going to love this. A score for free.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale