★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Let the Ocean Hunt begin!!!
Get your spears ready. It's time to see what you can pull out of the depths of the ocean. Be the ultimate ocean hunter, and reel in the big fish.

Prepare for some fast pace arcade fun as you shoot your spears at the passing fish. Once you've caught that fish quickly reel it back up.

Featuring 28 different types of fish to catch!!!

But watch out for all that trash, because it will really slow you down.

- 28 Different Fish to Catch
- Lots of Different Trash to avoid
- Turn Reel system
- Catchy tunes
- Online Leaderboard

Send challenges to your friends through Game Center, and show them who's the best.

Won-O-Soft's comments:
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share the new game that I've just released called "Ocean Hunt". If you're into fishing and arcade styled games, this might be the game for you. It's a really fun, fast paced arcade game. It's completely free on the Google Play store now, and it contains 28 different kinds of fish that you can catch.

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ocean-hunt/id871003910?ls=1&mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thank you for giving my game a chance, and I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think, and don't forget to tell your friends and family to give it a try

All the best,
05-10-2014, 11:37 PM
I've just submitted an update for "Ocean Hunt", which is currently going through Apple's approval process. In the new version I've replaced the background with a new, hopefully nicer, hand drawn background, and added some foreground elements. The trailer has been updated to reflect the new version. Please be patient, the new version, with the new background images will be available soon. I hope everyone has fun playing

Last edited by Won-O-Soft; 05-12-2014 at 03:05 AM.