★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NEW: Either you love it or hate it ... That's what the reviews show... We're working to add many cool featues so download now while it's free...

Updates coming soon:
- optimized graphics for older iPhones and itouch
- play your own music
- easier to read fonts
- unlimited play mode (for the ultimate high score)
- High Score leaderboard!

UPDATE: To celebrate the success of this application and the release of our next big update we are doing a 2 week "get it free" promotion!

"Get It Free" will only last until our next big update!

Easily the most addicting Tower Defense game to ever hit the app store, Warp Defense will suck you in with it's beautiful explosions, unique twists, and awesome weapons. Created by famed marketers Keith Wellman and Jordan Hall of Warped Productions in partnership with Trilight Studios.

With 30 maps each with 30 rounds, this visually stunning game will entertain you for months!

If you've never played a Tower Defense game, this is your chance to experience the best and if you've ever played games like Fieldrunners, 7 cities, geoDefense, or even Bloons, you'll absolutely love this game.

Set at a low price during release, get it now while you still can at this introductory price.

SCENARIO:

Your planet is being attacked by enemies that have figured out a way to you through tears in space time. Line up your Towers (weapons) and manage your resources to keep the enemies from reaching your planet. Gain money for new weapons for every enemy killed and for every round completed. Unlock new weapons throughout the game...some weapons can be used outside of the path and some used on the path as traps.

Game is saved when you quit or get a phone call.

Visit http://www.warpedproductions.com for screenshots, videos, information and more.

Follow us on Twitter - @warpedproductions ( www.twitter.com/warpedproductions )

Free updates coming soon to those that purchase during the introductory period.
08-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Wow.. its pretty similar

Looks good but not as good as geoDefense!

It does have more towers though but the creeps just look...weird. Arrow heads?

Last edited by AE_GLOOM; 08-21-2009 at 10:14 AM.

08-21-2009, 10:17 AM
They dont look that weird to me. Looks like it could be a solid clone.
08-21-2009, 10:19 AM
I think it looks cool - but I don't get the reference to Bloons????

First time I have seen that reference in a TD type game...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-21-2009, 10:20 AM
still playing geo defense
08-21-2009, 10:24 AM
I hate it how devs cant think of there own ideas and they have to borrow other devs idea and just switch it around.
08-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yournothere View Post
I hate it how devs cant think of there own ideas and they have to borrow other devs idea and just switch it around.
i know what u mean
08-21-2009, 10:25 AM
the paths are so close together looking...where do you put your towers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
the paths are so close together looking...where do you put your towers?
i can see where u can put them but they could've used more room i know
08-21-2009, 10:27 AM
well geodefense got its "tower defense" idea from some other game, got its "geometric wars" view from uh, some other game o_O and so on...

i might grab this one, cause i beat geodefense long ago and i want to play some new levels !!