★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Action Flight Simulator lets you fly in aerobatic formations, perform a mid-air refuel, intercept an unidentified aircraft, land on aircraft carriers, engage in search and rescue operations, plus many more exciting missions!

FEATURES:

- 5 Unique aircraft including modern day fighter jets to the Redbull Racing Extra 300L
- Many many missions. A wide range of realistic, action packed and challenging objectives.
- Play with your friends online. Perform high-G manoevers with your friends, fly in formations, or even play chicken!
- Descend through dense clouds to reveal beautiful, highly detailed landscapes
- Multiple breathtaking terrains
- Achievements

And much more...

Optimized for both iPhone and iPad devices.

Official Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Dt8qWtSqQ

2BeansApps's comments:
New Flight Simulator Game released this week!

Action Flight Simulator lets you fly in aerobatic formations, perform a mid-air re-fuel, intercept an unidentified aircraft, land on aircraft carriers, engage in search and rescue operations, plus many more exciting missions!

FEATURES:

- 5 Unique aircraft including modern day fighter jets to the Redbull Racing Extra 300L
- Many many missions. A wide range of realistic, action packed and challenging objectives.
- Play with your friends online. Perform high-G manoevers with your friends, fly in formations, or even play chicken!
- Descend through dense clouds to reveal beautiful, highly detailed landscapes
- Multiple breathtaking terrains
- Achievements, and much more...

Optimized for both iPhone and iPad devices.

Official Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Dt8qWtSqQ
05-10-2014, 09:37 PM
flight model

Cool game 2beans Apps. Can I ask what flight model you used?

The game is pretty fun so far.

Reg.

05-11-2014, 06:11 AM
Hi Reg,

We have attempted to use a flight model which provides an ideal balance of realism and fun. Each aircraft handles differently, and you can expect to stall them and get them to spiral dive if you handle them incorrectly.

Having said that, the controls are easy enough to be able to fly with other aircraft; such as fuel tankers, aerobatic aircraft or even your friends in the multiplayer option.

Please let us know if you have more questions. We'd be happy to answer them for you!
05-11-2014, 06:14 AM
Lastly, as we are trying to gain exposure for our game, please do give us a rating on the store to let others know what you think of it. Much appreciated!
05-11-2014, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BeansApps View Post
Please let us know if you have more questions. We'd be happy to answer them for you!
How are you supposed to stop on the carrier landings? Am I missing a wheel brake button?
I'm going as slow as I can on approach but it keeps on rolling and I fall off the end.
I tired landing on the shorter runway also in case there were arrester cables but no, just slam into the side of the ship at the end!

And what's with the electricity pylons on the aircraft carrier, seems a bit dangerous to me!
05-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Hi Baracus,

As there is no wheel brake, you need to keep applying the air-brake (tap bottom centre of screen) even after landing to ensure you can stop at the end of the runways, including on the aircraft carrier.
05-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BeansApps View Post
Hi Baracus,

As there is no wheel brake, you need to keep applying the air-brake (tap bottom centre of screen) even after landing to ensure you can stop at the end of the runways, including on the aircraft carrier.
OK, thanks for the reply. Managed to pass that level now but the plane didn't stop moving still. Is that right? (I still fell off the end even though I passed).

Next problem is mid air refuelling. Just as I line up, the refueler plane changes direction! Surely they should stay straight? It's hard enough anyway. By the time I realign myself time runs out

In the C130 rescue missions, am I meant to just fly around looking for something? With the fog it's hard to see far ahead, so is the plan meant to be 10 mins just circling around? What am I looking for?
05-13-2014, 04:12 AM
The mid-air refuel is among the hardest missions in the game. You need to stay in the refuel position for 5 seconds to pass the mission. Only one of the people in our development studio was able to pass the mission, and it is probably even harder in real life. Keep at it, good luck!

With the rescue missions, you are looking for crash sites and survivors. As a hint, in the canyon, take off and turn left. On the lsland, take off and turn right. Hopefully you have some better luck.