Diablo Like Game Cant Remember Name

05-10-2014, 09:53 PM
#1
Diablo Like Game Cant Remember Name

I noticed a game on the appstore that was newer that had the same type of grahics dungeon hunter has it wasnt a free game it looked really good but I cant remember its name I know💩ąt was a newer game because I seen it on featured I went back and could never find it anywhere again.

ANyone want💩to take a stab at figuring it our or guessing desperate to figure it out so bored of galaxy factions now
05-10-2014, 09:57 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failuretron View Post
I noticed a game on the appstore that was newer that had the same type of grahics dungeon hunter has it wasnt a free game it looked really good but I cant remember its name I know💩ąt was a newer game because I seen it on featured I went back and could never find it anywhere again.

ANyone want💩to take a stab at figuring it our or guessing desperate to figure it out so bored of galaxy factions now
Um it might be Dungeon Quest, but that's free (really good though).

Check out Iesabel

05-10-2014, 10:49 PM
#3
Dungeon Hunter 4?
05-10-2014, 10:59 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Dungeon Hunter 4?
Nope not any of these so far but will give dungeon quest a try this game had a longer name than most
05-11-2014, 01:19 AM
#5
Orc Vengeance or Bastion
05-11-2014, 03:07 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,787
Iesabel
Bastion
Orc Vengeance
Wraithborne
Second Chance Heroes
Bard's Tale
Dungeon Quest
The Gods

Would add Heroes of Loot and Wayward Souls, but TC mentioned has graphics similar to DH.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-11-2014, 03:40 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 2,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failuretron View Post
I noticed a game on the appstore that was newer that had the same type of grahics dungeon hunter has it wasnt a free game it looked really good but I cant remember its name I know💩ąt was a newer game because I seen it on featured I went back and could never find it anywhere again.

ANyone want💩to take a stab at figuring it our or guessing desperate to figure it out so bored of galaxy factions now
When you say newer, do you mean like released in the last month, 3 months, 6 months?
05-11-2014, 02:27 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
When you say newer, do you mean like released in the last month, 3 months, 6 months?
Def the last three months it had mixed reviews but graphics were great
05-11-2014, 02:55 PM
#9
Archangel?
05-11-2014, 04:05 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failuretron View Post
Def the last three months it had mixed reviews but graphics were great
Did you check Iesabel yet?