★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An addicting Pizza Factory game that tests your reflexes against time and movement. Test your speed and accuracy with this simple and fun game!
Start
Tap and tap on the black blocks to follow the 50 steps toward the goal.
The quicker you tap, the faster the Pizza Maker belt moves!
If you stomp on Pizza the game is over.

Time Attack Mode - Rush
Test your speed to see how fast can you complete 50 steps to the goal?

Endurance Mode - ZEN
At the start of this mode you have the option to display how many steps youve taken and if you want a countdown.

game tap piano don white tiles center piano tiles don't tap the white tile

pizza,test,time,rush,goal,countdown,accuracy,reflex,mode,speed,game,movement,move,simple,step,dont,factory,block,attack,maker

shreedharcva's comments:
Well Just got my game approved.

This is my third game, and for the first time, I have got my game approved without a single rejection. Thanks to the community for the inputs and knowledge.

An addicting Pizza Factory game that tests your reflexes against time and movement. Test your speed and accuracy with this simple and fun game!
Start
Tap and tap on the black blocks to follow the 50 steps toward the goal.
The quicker you tap, the faster the Pizza Maker belt moves!
If you stomp on Pizza the game is over.

Time Attack Mode - Rush
Test your speed to see how fast can you complete 50 steps to the goal?

Endurance Mode - ZEN
At the start of this mode you have the option to display how many steps you’ve taken and if you want a countdown.

Here are the 25 Promo Codes .

Get It Here
05-11-2014, 01:04 AM
1st code taken. Thanks very much!

05-11-2014, 01:09 AM
4P3X9JPXX6HX thank you!
05-11-2014, 01:13 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't really get it. There's no instructions or tutorial. I eventually figured out I have to tap one of the random black blocks and the screen changes. I don't know why, or what benefit it gives me. More points I guess.

The app is riddled with adverts too, even kicking me to the AppStore after and advert popped up mid game.
05-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreedharcva View Post
Well Just got my game approved.

This is my third game, and for the first time, I have got my game approved without a single rejection. Thanks to the community for the inputs and knowledge.

Here are the 25 Promo Codes .

Get It Here

Wow. I am so disappointed.
The ads are so intrusive it's disgusting!
Before I even pressed play there were 4 of them. One after the other. And; when x,in gout of the 1st one, because of the location of the x, you get taken directly to the App Store. After pressing play, 2 more adverts.

I should have taken the clue when I had to 'like' to get the code.

You stated this is your 3rd app, so, I know you know better then this. What a great way to thank the community for their 'inputs and knowledge'
05-11-2014, 02:13 AM
Sorry guys,

Thanks for the inputs, I didnt mean to put lot of ads, but I didnt get any ad while testing, so put it everywhere to test it where it appears thats all.Sometimes it used to appear and sometimes it didn't.

1. The game play instructions, its in the description, Tap and Tap on Black tiles.......

2. I didnt get the adverts when I tested on my Iphone emulator, while developing, so I thought, it appears once in a while.

3. I could'nt test it on a Iphone as I dont have one.

I will correct and release next.

good luck to all,
Shreedhar
I Blog @ CodeJacks
05-11-2014, 02:26 AM
So how does this differ from the Piano Tiles? Even some of the game modes have the same name...
05-11-2014, 02:28 AM
Hi,
This game has no Piano, He He He. It has Pizza.

good luck to all,
Shreedhar
I Blog @ CodeJacks
05-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreedharcva View Post
Sorry guys,

Thanks for the inputs, I didnt mean to put lot of ads, but I didnt get any ad while testing, so put it everywhere to test it where it appears thats all.Sometimes it used to appear and sometimes it didn't.

1. The game play instructions, its in the description, Tap and Tap on Black tiles.......

2. I didnt get the adverts when I tested on my Iphone emulator, while developing, so I thought, it appears once in a while.

3. I could'nt test it on a Iphone as I dont have one.

I will correct and release next.
Thank you for responding.
I'm sorry for coming on so harsh but I am so sick of those developers that do this, mostly just to make more money in a paid app. It's so simple to just disclose the facts.

If you are changing it, then I step back with an apology and at the same time, thank you for addressing the concern.
05-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Well Lavender
Its fine, although game development is just a hobby that I pursue just on weekends few hours, its really too much time consuming.
Anyhow thanks for the critiques and reply.
No need for apologies though.

good luck to all,
Shreedhar
I Blog @ CodeJacks