★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TanZen Promo Code Contest!

12-15-2008, 12:35 AM
TanZen Promo Code Contest!

UPDATE: 2 codes are left!

ATTENTION: Apple has just notified me that an update to TanZen Lite will appear soon. If you are having trouble downloading TanZen Lite, please try again after 10-15 minutes, as Apple will be updating the servers over the next couple hours.

Okay, let's make this a bit more of a challenge than the last time I gave out codes! I've got ten promo codes to give out for the newest full version of TanZen. This time around, you're going to have to work a bit for them! So, these codes (available for the U.S. store only!) are going to the first ten people who email me a screenshot of the first page of completed puzzles from TanZen Lite. When you have completed all nine puzzles on page one of the game, take a screen capture, and email it to me at support@littlewhitebearstudios.com. The first ten people get a promo code to the full version, which includes over 400 puzzles!

And please, nobody post screenshots here, as any submissions using said screenshots will be considered invalid. Let's have some good clean fun here!

Good luck, and happy puzzling!

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 12-15-2008 at 08:39 PM.
12-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
Okay, let's make this a bit more of a challenge than the last time I gave out codes! I've got ten promo codes to give out for the newest full version of TanZen. This time around, you're going to have to work a bit for them! So, these codes are going to the first ten people who email me a screenshot of the first page of completed puzzles from TanZen Lite. When you have completed all nine puzzles on page one of the game, take a screen capture, and email it to me at support@littlewhitebearstudios.com. The first ten people get a promo code to the full version, which includes over 400 puzzles!

And please, nobody post screenshots here, as any submissions using said screenshots will be considered invalid. Let's have some good clean fun here!

Good luck, and happy puzzling!
Nice idea! I already have the full version though, and I'm loving it!

12-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Same here! I love Tan Zen! Now with 400+ puzzles and growing, I will never finish this game! Lols!

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
12-15-2008, 12:51 AM
Come on people, get to work. I already have the full version and I love it. Good luck to everyone!
12-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubit86 View Post
Nice idea! I already have the full version though, and I'm loving it!
Excellent!
12-15-2008, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaelsh View Post
Same here! I love Tan Zen! Now with 400+ puzzles and growing, I will never finish this game! Lols!
I'll try and stay ahead of you!
12-15-2008, 12:57 AM
Send a message via AIM to terrett101
Good idea, if I hadn't snagged a copy the first time you gave out codes I would be sending you my screenshot right now. I'd completed the lite version already.
12-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhostRider View Post
I already have the full version and I love it.
Great to hear, thanks!
12-15-2008, 01:15 AM
Completed the lite version.

I had the lite version way before but was never motivated to complete it. So, I guess thanks for motivating me.

But then I loved playing it. I just thought it was hard at first

Emailed the screenshot.
12-15-2008, 01:18 AM
It's times like these where I wish my lock button wasnt broken lol