★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Baseball Slugger

08-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Baseball Slugger

I am having troubles with this game.. Is the only way to get gold baseballs through challenges and when they are thrown? its gonna take FOREVER to get decent equipment!

Tips/Help?

Muzic <3
Current Beta Test(ed/ing): Com2us Secret
08-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzic <3 View Post
I am having troubles with this game.. Is the only way to get gold baseballs through challenges and when they are thrown? its gonna take FOREVER to get decent equipment!

Tips/Help?
You should probably use the search button and bump up the original post but what i recommend is challenges give you a lot, play online gives you some, but the most i suggest is when you play classis, on the 9th out the ball is usually always gold. So if you keep a streek you could get a lot! The most i have gotten in a game of classic is 21 .

Plus+ ID iSmallZx <add me
08-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzic <3 View Post

Tips/Help?
Some of the challenges are actually not that bad...take a look at your mission screen, and you'll see that things like adding 20 rivals can be done in minutes and get you a decent amount of gold balls. Don't forget to play all 3 game modes too since there are missions for each....some of them give you over 1000 gold balls at a time, so it will add up quickly.

Front Page Tug Boat Chief Engineer
Check out the awesome Fuzion: Age of Wordcraft website
Follow me and the game on Twitter
preview thread (Fuzion is still in development)