App description: What do you get when combining Super Small Stages, Turn-based JRPG and league PVP?

--------

Fellow adventurers, prepare yourself as you journey across Arystonia, battle a huge variety of monsters, unlock and grow characters, in an attempt to stand up against the unknown evil that has abducted Kons sister!

Small Chronicles Chapter 1: Key of Light and Darkness will give you the experience of:

VENTURING

into the world of Arystonia as Kon or Lyea, each with their own unique skill sets and story that intertwine with each other

ENGAGING

in combat against other players, win trophy stars and for a spot in the top leagues for the awesome ruby rewards!

AN ALL-NEW

equipment growing system that allows your equipment to become better as you use them more in your journey across Arystonia

UNLOCKING

easter eggs for hidden secrets, characters or new perspective on the story and lore behind the world of Arystonia

ENJOYING

the original Japanese voice-overs while the characters tell their perspective of their journeys

--------

PLEASE NOTE! Small Chronicles is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach WhiteSponge at feedback@whitesponge.com

Note: A network connection is required for league PVP matches and for when you play the game for the 1st time
05-13-2014, 12:30 AM
Downloaded and played a random match, but unable to download the story mode content, stuck at 99% forever.

05-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
Downloaded and played a random match, but unable to download the story mode content, stuck at 99% forever.
Just try to download one more time. I am stuck at 99 at 1st try too. 2nd will be fine.
05-13-2014, 12:46 AM
Downloaded the game and I am so pleased that I will purchase some IAP to support the dev.

Nice animation, simple game, small stage, pvp, storymode. All are awesome stuff.

Would like to know about the future plans. How many future chapter are preplanned? More loots? More char? A infinite dungeon for our char to challenge and gain some wonderful loots?

Thanks for this awesome game. Enjoying the japs voices too. Hehehe
05-13-2014, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Just try to download one more time. I am stuck at 99 at 1st try too. 2nd will be fine.
I did try couple of times, but out of luck, I will try again later.
05-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Woohoo!!!!

Looks like awesome fun.
05-13-2014, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Downloaded the game and I am so pleased that I will purchase some IAP to support the dev.

Nice animation, simple game, small stage, pvp, storymode. All are awesome stuff.

Would like to know about the future plans. How many future chapter are preplanned? More loots? More char? A infinite dungeon for our char to challenge and gain some wonderful loots?

Thanks for this awesome game. Enjoying the japs voices too. Hehehe

Thanks for downloading the game!

Regarding the future of Small Chronicles, yes there are more chapters planned and maybe more characters? Hehehe

I hope that you enjoyed the game as much as we did making it!

By the way to add on, to also celebrate this launch event, the first 888 people to download the game will get 500 free rubies!
Remember that it's only limited to the first 888 people!

Cheers and have fun playing the game!

Last edited by WhiteSponge; 05-13-2014 at 03:39 AM.
05-13-2014, 05:09 AM
Looks cool! Will DL the game and try it!
05-13-2014, 06:25 AM
My code MYf3qBqmh