★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The last episode of Sky Tourist Blitz Trip guides Petey to Protor, the futuristic-city, where he has to take care of Flying cars, laser guns and very strange, Black suited agents.

Take part in this Blitz Trip, and visit 60 challenging levels with unique surrounding, tricky traps, shooting enemies and many more.

Swing among floating islands and structures!
Take one of the many scenic routes!
Solve physics and time based puzzles!
Avoid traps and hostile inhabitants!

KEY FEATURES:
Innovative game-play mechanics
Cute characters with a great story
60 Beautiful levels
Stunning soundtracks
Game Center
05-13-2014, 01:12 PM
Uh,... Is this legit?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Pulled?
12-28-2014, 05:48 PM
I noticed on the AppStore there's a Blitz Trip 2 also. I have the original Sky Tourist and liked it, but I have no clue what these are.
12-28-2014, 05:57 PM
It's not in the UK store at the moment. I just bought both 1 and 2 @ 69p each. Enjoying it so far. Hope to see this one back in the store soon.

Was wondering the difference between this version of Sky Tourist and the one by Joyllers Software.How are two different devs producing two exact copies of the same game?

Last edited by redranch91; 12-28-2014 at 06:02 PM.
12-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redranch91 View Post
It's not in the UK store at the moment. I just bought both 1 and 2 @ 69p each. Enjoying it so far. Hope to see this one back in the store soon.

Was wondering the difference between this version of Sky Tourist and the one by Joyllers Software.How are two different devs producing two exact copies of the same game?
Not in the US store either. Don't know what's up with that. Also no reviews for both of the first games either. Hmmmmm....
12-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Not in the US store either. Don't know what's up with that. Also no reviews for both of the first games either. Hmmmmm....
I thought the same thing and it's from a different developer than the original.
12-29-2014, 12:09 PM
Is this dev even legit? I bought two of the Blitz Trip games yesterday when it went on sale and today I noticed the levels I played kept reverting back to Level 1 and all my progress had vanished too. So naturally I decided to leave a review on the app store but the games don't exist anymore. WTF??