App description: Make the world a better place - build your own planet!
Feel the Earth in your hands, manipulate it and make it inhabitable. Build worlds from the ground up by combining different pieces and parts of the Universe, then move on to other planets.

Be the Master of Universes, create your own custom planets and build them like never before!
Make humans, build cities, grow and develop your very own planet!
Tricky puzzle to master but easy to learn!

Create everything from a wooden wheel to Facebook and smartphone! How about a spaceship or a dishwasher?

GAME FEATURES:
- Original puzzles and combinations to play with!
- Unique 3D Earth simulation and visual scenes to interact with
- Fun, easy-to-play and addictive gameplay for all ages
- Animated scenes and original artwork
- Build with different elements on 7 continents
- Stylized polygonal worlds

GAME STORY:
While visiting his grandpa, a boy named Albert discovered an old globe in the attic. The globe is magical and is very much like our planet, Earth, with oceans, mountains, animals, trees, humans, buildings and many other things. Albert decided to re-arrange the planet and make everything his own way.   

Crafting Story is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices !

REVIEWS

"Personalmente apprezzo la fluidità delle animazioni, coś come l'utilizzo di un gamplay semplice ma al contempo complesso e in costante evoluzione." - AVR Magazine

"Das Menu mit drehenden Globen ist einfach herrlich!" - Check App

" Crafting Story , , " - Appdaily

LIKE US on https://www.facebook.com/graftingstorygame
FOLLOW US on https://twitter.com/CraftingStory
05-14-2014, 05:36 AM
This looks cool!

05-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertyy View Post
This looks cool!
Yeah, I can't quite place why but it really appeals to me! Reminds me of Doodle God but slightly more substantial, definitely looking forward to this!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
05-14-2014, 07:47 AM
This has definitely caught my eye as well. Looking forward to 11PM EST
05-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Where did this come from? I get a Populous vibe mixed with some Black and White (yes, all from the same man, Peter Molyneux), with some puzzling in it. Looks wonderful.
05-14-2014, 08:29 AM
This looks really good. Came out if nowhere, haven't heard anything about it until now. This will be one of my buys tonight (:
05-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Where did this come from? I get a Populous vibe mixed with some Black and White (yes, all from the same man, Peter Molyneux), with some puzzling in it. Looks wonderful.
Now there are two games I want on iOS! This does sound similar to what Pete said but I am interested.

I actually still have Populous for the pc but it won't run on it : ( guessing because of the operating system.
05-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Definitely give this a try later
05-14-2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Now there are two games I want on iOS! This does sound similar to what Pete said but I am interested.

I actually still have Populous for the pc but it won't run on it : ( guessing because of the operating system.
Heh, Populous is a very old game. Ya gotta realize that newer OSes can't run old games that well. :P

Still, and back onto the topic, this looks to be a nice game. Pretty surprised nobody has mentioned From Dust yet. This game reminds me of that, too.
05-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame View Post
Pretty surprised nobody has mentioned From Dust yet. This game reminds me of that, too.
Oh definitely, I played that a lot, forgot it... you brought some nice memories now