★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tim Robbins
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 13.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Alliance's Sky" is a hybrid space-shooter/trading game with a completely open Universe comprising over 1,000 stars to explore.

There is no single predefined way to play - everything is entirely up to you. You chose what you want to be and how you want to play. You can be a peaceful merchant, shuttling goods between stars. You can be an outlaw, attacking innocent ships and capturing their cargo. You can be a smuggler, trading in illegal goods banned by the the Intergalactic Federation. You can even run missions, both legal and illegal.

FEATURES:

* Be good or evil: peaceful trader, independent bounty hunter, or a pirate outlaw - the choice is completely yours.
* Over 1,000 stars in an entirely open-ended universe to explore.
* 8 different ships to pilot.
* Unique goods trading system, with realistic demand and supply price calculations.
* Ability to hire teammates for help, with teammate formations provided.

PeteOzzy's comments:

So that's what he's been up to!
05-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Should be very nice
05-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Just 13 MB and iPad only? Kinda skeptical on this one, but don't have an iPad anyway.
05-14-2014, 12:46 PM
ipad only? Gosh this one looks good, but can't play it.... Make an iPhone version please
05-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Just 13 MB and iPad only? Kinda skeptical on this one, but don't have an iPad anyway.
Oh bottoms, sorry about that, I've contacted a mod. I was skeptical also but it does seem as though a few sprites are repeated and maybe after some compression it will be much larger. I dunno, it could easily be a let down but if the description is to be believed then I felt it was too good to ignore

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.