★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Space Cake is a shoot' em up game which provides players an entertainment space adventure.

Your mission is to destroy the invading ships, save the space cake universe and deal with the evolving bosses and levels.

You must fight for Honor and your Universe !

Features ;
-Fast paced gameplay
-Realistic,beatiful 3d and 2d grafics
-The use of sensitive Joystick or Gryscope inputs.
-10 different level music , 65 fx sounds.
-15 uniqe enemy space ship ,meteors , aliens
-20 uniqe boss weapon systems and 10 different Bosses.
-11 different levels and scenes ,last one is Endless
-Changeable User Interface
-10 different Bonus
-Share your score on Facebook and race with your friends !
-Race with all players !

Hava a good time !

Summary
After long years of stars wars, all the planets in the Solar System decided to disarm and established a unified system of peace called Space Cake. Only Kagicash, who lived in the Arietis star system, was excluded because he did not want to share his power.| This weakened Kagicash day by day. Arietis developed a desire to have what Space Cake had, where the level of prosperity and peace increased day by day. He watched them and wanted to take this happiness and peace from the people of Space Cake.

Meanwhile, there was an unusual activity in the Sun. According to a legend rumored for years, a big blast would occur and there would be transition to another time.| Kagicash took the opportunity of this activity in the Sun, and sent the special particular interactive substances he developed to the Sun, and made the blast come out.| It was just the time to attack the Space Cake, which lost power with this blast.
05-14-2014, 04:24 PM
this is madness!!!...probably gonna check it out tmrw...im just too sleepy right now.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

05-14-2014, 04:36 PM
This looks promising!
05-14-2014, 05:47 PM
I went sleep for 2 hours, woke up for more now...
05-14-2014, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
I went sleep for 2 hours, woke up for more now...
How is this? Worth the buck?
05-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
How is this? Worth the buck?
Hmm...impossible to recommend as is...
Missing Gamecenter, no screen orientation, weapons upgraded after two worlds/stages (out of ten) already, too loud (but good!) in-game music compared to the mediocre sfx-explosion sounds, and the hammer (but in the discription) NO relativ touch controls. The joystick is hiding your ship and mediocre as well.

Played three worlds in normal mode with tilt (which work very well)...a walk in the park. Glad there is a hard mode, unlocked from the beginning.

And yet, it has that special charm coming from the beautiful backgrounds and graphics and ships design overall, and from the attack patterns i had to think of Dariusburst here and there.

Looks like the Devs had no time, money and nerves left, pity.
05-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Missing Gamecenter, no screen orientation, weapons upgraded after two worlds/stages (out of ten) already, too loud (but good!) in-game music compared to the mediocre sfx-explosion sounds, and the hammer (but in the discription) NO relativ touch controls. The joystick is hiding your ship and mediocre as well.

Played three worlds in normal mode with tilt (which work very well)...a walk in the park. Glad there is a hard mode, unlocked from the beginning.

And yet, it has that special charm coming from the beautiful backgrounds and graphics and ships design overall, and from the attack patterns i had to think of Dariusburst here and there.

Ah man, sorry you took the bullet for something I posted and it wasn't great. I may well end up getting it just because I'm spending so much already and there are actually some pros to report! Thanks for the impressions

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Ah man, sorry you took the bullet for something I posted and it wasn't great. I may well end up getting it just because I'm spending so much already and there are actually some pros to report! Thanks for the impressions
No reason to be sorry and i'm bullet proved concerning shooters.
Hey, it's just one dollar. Even a candy-bar costs the double here, but gone
in two minutes.
My TA starting site is "new games and price drops", i saw it there first, btw.

And as i said, there is a certain charm to this game, but only when played with the good tilt controls. Ahh yeah, the upgraded weapons are sort of one-time-use, means you keep them until you fail a mission, then you have to charge them again. You earn enough coins, no iap's at all.
05-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Quote:

haha...thanks a million, save my time and money.
05-15-2014, 01:32 AM
Quote:

Ugh. That sucks. Thanks for the imps though Qwertz! Saved me a buck. Lol