★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tinrocket, LLC
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SALE!
We're having a 50% off sale while we work on the iPad version of the game -- when released, it will be a free upgrade that will run on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.

"Happy GO Driver!" is a casual arcade game where you control the traffic signals in a city of car-crazy drivers. Keep the traffic moving and don't cause any accidents... unless you're feeling a bit mischievous!

Check out the gameplay trailer at www.atompatch.com!

-Lush, hallucinatory hand-drawn backgrounds and sprite illustrations.

-Eight levels that progress from easy to challenging each level has its own unique strategy and subtleties. There's something for every skill level.

-Easy controls: Large touch areas around each intersection ensure that you won't miss a "beep."

-Stop signs bug the drivers; they display thought-bubbles to show their growing impatience.

-Traffic patterns vary for each road and level: Some roads move faster than others, some carry more traffic, and still others carry slow trucks instead of fast cars.

-Go with the flow and find each level's rhythm.

-Sometimes, it's not about how fast you are, but how good you are at waiting.

Happy GO Driver! is developed by John Balestrieri & Peter Hamlin and published by Tinrocket, LLC. Made in Brooklyn, New York.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-22-2009, 06:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu

08-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Hello, I'm one of the two authors of this game. We'll be posting gameplay video as soon as possible. In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions -- I'll be happy to respond.

08-23-2009, 12:23 AM
OMG screenshot 5 makes me hungry O_O
08-23-2009, 12:24 AM
yes gameplay would be nice as it shows wear to touch but i dont see any signals?

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-23-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
yes gameplay would be nice as it shows wear to touch but i dont see any signals?
I think the 'stop' on the road is the signal

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
I think the 'stop' on the road is the signal
that makes sense, looks cute as others say but dont know how much depth it would have. It reminds me of traffic trouble which had little depth

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-23-2009, 01:26 AM
The icon definitely has to go...it seems scarcely related to traffic control, and just generally looks kinda low quality...i'm not trying to be mean, just trying to give constructive criticism. Cause at the moment, there is no way I would have clicked on that if i solely saw the icon in the appstore

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
08-23-2009, 03:42 AM
Ya the icon definitely looks weird. Makes it look like some free unpolished game. But tge screenshots tell a completely different story. The art looks pretty good. Good enough to be an insta buy for quite a few people. I m on the edge. Still waiting for that video Tinrocket. Anyone TOFTT yet?
08-23-2009, 04:33 AM
Whoever TOFTT's this deserves a God damn Gold Medal for his bravery and selflessness.