★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Winner of App Store Best of 2014 **

YOU are about to PLAY GOD.

Rule over a living, breathing world. It is as SIMPLE to play with as it is AWE-INSPIRING to behold. Feel truly powerful in the most delightful, charming and tactile world you have ever held in your hands.

Use your touch to physically shape, mold and sculpt every inch of the landscape, making it unique to you.
Be loved and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn, and grow in a fully simulated world.
Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity.
Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction: sculpt rivers and grow forests, or throw meteors and spread fires.
Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be found above and below the landscape.
Guide your Followers as they embark on regular voyages to new and uncharted lands that hold great rewards.

There has never been an experience quite like this before, and it will continue to evolve as you do. Come and lead an incredible journey thats waiting for you to make it your own.
Godus is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the GOD GAME; Peter Molyneux. His previous acclaimed creations have been the original releases of Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Black & White, Fable, Theme Hospital, Syndicate, and Populous.

Get more out of Godus by visiting www.facebook.com/godusgame

Please note: A network connection is required to play.
05-16-2014, 05:49 PM
That's made my day

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

05-16-2014, 06:00 PM

Last edited by mikeworld; 05-17-2014 at 12:54 PM.
05-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Dammit. When I get a day off work I'm making accounts for every soft launch country...Pete, I may need assistance
05-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Looks cool, reminds me of Black & White
05-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Dammit. When I get a day off work I'm making accounts for every soft launch country...Pete, I may need assistance
No problem - tell me the countries you want and I'll get them done for you tonight

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-16-2014, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogamer83 View Post
Looks cool, reminds me of Black & White
Hopefully it doesn't sound patronising as I genuinely don't know if you knew but it's made by some of the same people as Black & White. I'm really quite excited about this though obviously cautious given Molyneux's leaning towards hyperbole.

05-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Whhhhhhhhhat? Is this a true experience or a dumbed down mobile version?
05-16-2014, 06:30 PM
isn't the developer 22cans?
22cans is new company founded by Peter ex-founder of Lionhead Studios the guys behind Fable games
05-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Game Impressions

So this one is good

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-16-2014 at 09:52 PM.