★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ludia
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 64.6 MB
  • Version: 1.14.9
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Mysterious, NEW Legendary Dragons are discovered on Berk! ***

*** Tabby Awards Winner: Users' Choice 2015 ***

*** Winner of the Canadian Videogame Awards "Fans' Choice 2014"! ***

*** Reached No.1 App in Over 85 Countries! ***

Build your OWN Berk! Rescue, hatch and train your favorite DreamWorks Dragons! Explore uncharted lands in a vast Viking world!

Join Hiccup, Toothless and the gang to protect your village from the mysterious strangers that threaten peace on Berk. Who are they? And, what do they want from your harmonious homeland? Train your DreamWorks Dragons successfully and theyll reveal new powers that will help to ensure the future of your island.

Rememberit takes a village...and DRAGONS!

Features:
Discover all your favorite DreamWorks Dragons from the movie, including Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang and Skullcrusher
Collect and grow up to 167 different Dragon species, like Deadly Nadders, Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs
Complete missions with all the characters from DreamWorks Dragons
Stunning visual & audio effects with 3D animations

This is YOUR Berk. It's time to RISE!

* Please note: Rise of Berk is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
05-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-17-2014 at 12:06 AM.

05-16-2014, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
My country, my game...yeah..

It was released last month
So what is this, like a Dragonvale game? Collecting and breeding and stuff?
05-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
So what is this, like a Dragonvale game? Collecting and breeding and stuff?
Yep,pretty much it. But this one, battle mode is unavailable yet, it says coming soon...
05-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Out worldwide tonight

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-22-2014, 02:26 AM
I like toothless. So cute. Movie coming this June, can't wait haha!
05-22-2014, 09:57 AM
I haven't seen any of the movies, but so far I think this is pretty decent - I do like city building games; being able to have a variety of dragons flying around is very cool, as the graphics and dragon animations are pretty sweet!

I'm hoping later when I install on my iPad the game progress will transfer over through GameCenter from my phone, as the frequent 'connect with Facebook' notices are annoying.

And if they do add a battle mode later, hope that won't affect the current experience at all - I've never been into the attack/be attacked by other players games.