★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mr Fiquette, Master Gentleman Thief, has busted out of jail and has set his sights on the good citizens of Bootleg City. Come, join the fun of stopping Mr. Fiquette by dropping objects onto his head before he reaches his Hot Air Balloon and gets away.

From the dusty sketchpad of a grumpy ex-Electronic Arts Concept Artist and the deranged mind of a former Halfbrick Game Designer comes, "Get Fiquette", a masterpiece of simple, addictive gameplay with an eye popping visual art style. It's a technical marvel that merges the very latest advancements in electronic game manufacturing technology, complex binary spaghetti coding methods, multi-coloured, multi-parallax scrolling pixel planes, decidedly run-of-the-mill sound effects into an alluring package that's cheaper than a cheeseburger and small enough to fit in your back pocket.

It's fully Kickstarter free, Subscription free, Pop-up Adds free, partly biodegradable, somewhat crashable, fully rechargeable and Totally Enjoyable!!

FEATURES:-

1. RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Open, Close, Drop, Pull, Swipe your way through the game with your favourite finger.

2. SIMPLE NAVIGATION
Easy to follow camera system guides you through Bootleg City busy streets automatically.

3. DYNAMIC 2D WORLD
Semi-real time Day and Night cycles, plus Rain and Thunder effects bring levels to life like ever before.

4. AUTHENTIC HAND DRAWN ART
From the renowned skilled hands of pencil master Ferdinand Kreozot.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:-

"Fiquette will have you laughing and shaking your fist in the air as he makes his getaway"
- 8/10 - NewGamersNation.

"It's goofy and shallow in just the right measures, and it completely owns its chosen style"
- 3.5 Stars - Touch Arcade.

"Love the game. It's a reverse take on the runner style games. You have to stop the runner instead! Awesome!"
- BazookaTime

Game of the Month Winner!!!
- Game Salad Network

:PLEASE NOTE:- Only tested on iPad 3, 4, Air, Mini Retina & iPhone 5, 5s, 5c

http://youtu.be/TmUOY5ZhlcQ
05-17-2014, 05:39 AM
Looks interesting... Has anyone played it already? Any thoughts? Cheers

05-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Sad that it doesn't work on iPad 2
05-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Just got this and played through first level - I'm totally enjoying it and definitely plan to keep on playing. It's very fun and funny. Feels like there's a lot to discover by tapping on windows, etc. and the makers clearly have a really good sense of humor and have built a ton of fun stuff into this game. So overall, this is a great, truly original game that I'd highly recommend, especially if you're into oldtimey stuff like I am.

My only suggestion for improvement would be to give the player the option to remove the oldtimey film flicker if they want - it's a fun idea and not really distracting but I'd rather see the graphics clean - the graphics are really great themselves!
05-28-2014, 04:57 AM
Updated, asked about it on Facebook and it is still not clear what this is?!!
06-12-2014, 02:13 AM
"Get Fiquette" little Indie action title (developer D&K UGM)

Hi there,
We are an indie developer duo from Brisbane Australia calling ourselves "Dimsdale and Kreozot United games manufacture".
We spent last two years developing our little title and we are quite happy with it.
However as hard as it is to make the game, we found it even harder to get the word out that it even exists.
So I would like to use the opportunity to share it here.

The game is on the app store, available for the Iphone 5 and Ipad 3 and above:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/get-fiquette/id873798007?mt=8

It is a $0.99 title,
Kickstarter free, subscription free, partly biodegradable, somewhat crashable, fully rechargeable and Totally Enjoyable!!

Here is a little image to give you the idea what the game looks like :

And link to the long winded D&K UGM "press release::

Aside from making games, we do not really know what we are doing, so it is probably obvious that we suck at PR
So if this post is offensive in any way, or if I stepped out of line by posting here, Please just delete it and spare us embarrassment
Cheers to everyone reading,
FK
06-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand Kreozot View Post
Hi there,
We are an indie developer duo from Brisbane Australia calling ourselves "Dimsdale and Kreozot United games manufacture".
We spent last two years developing our little title and we are quite happy with it.
However as hard as it is to make the game, we found it even harder to get the word out that it even exists.
So I would like to use the opportunity to share it here.

The game is on the app store, available for the Iphone 5 and Ipad 3 and above:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/get-fiquette/id873798007?mt=8

It is a $0.99 title,
Kickstarter free, subscription free, partly biodegradable, somewhat crashable, fully rechargeable and Totally Enjoyable!!

Here is a little image to give you the idea what the game looks like :

And link to the long winded D&K UGM "press release::

Aside from making games, we do not really know what we are doing, so it is probably obvious that we suck at PR
So if this post is offensive in any way, or if I stepped out of line by posting here, Please just delete it and spare us embarrassment
Cheers to everyone reading,
FK
I would love to see a video
06-12-2014, 02:58 AM
We do not have any spiffy videos yet but here is a quick gameplay capture off the iphone:

Quick Gameplay Capture video off Iphone 5

And thank you for your interest
06-12-2014, 03:21 AM
I'm very interested in this (there's an existing thread on TA), I'll pick this up soon
06-12-2014, 03:25 AM
Existing thread?
Dang!
You got the link?

All sorted now, thanks.

Last edited by Ferdinand Kreozot; 06-12-2014 at 03:49 AM.